Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Definitely don’t see myself rocking these causally, but I’m intrigued about using them as intended.

Snug fit as Grizz said, and the lockdown is second to none.

2851D4C5-FED5-423D-92AA-DDB450652813.jpeg

Not sure I truly give JB credit for truly pushing the envelope with design and performance.

Sometimes it's polarizing, sometimes it's a miss, but it's seldom boring.

The non-lacing system is a bit of a gimmick, but it's a truly well design piece of tech that has on-court use.

As s bonus, non-laces are ALWAYS a hit with young hoopers at the right price point (see: LBJ Soldier).

C2148CD1-CCD5-4571-8BB9-8C62C47255F4.jpeg

very clean shoe tongues not as exaggerated as i thought.

but they’re def a little too clunky/ very stiff out the box. they nailed it with the lacing system but imo should have used that with a shoe easier to slide on and off maybe like an epic react sock like upper

for those that said they’re hard to get on, have you been doing it without undoing the velcro strap? i undid mine and had no problem. it makes it a two step process though which in a way is almost cool. it’s like strap in then ready for takeoff (with the lace pull)

looking down at these on feet is def weird. they look huge. i feel like when doug funny got his Air Jets in a size 18. but at the same time almost like it in a way because it emphasizes the nasa/astronaut feel

i’ll prob hold onto these and give them a whirl...but without going back down the casual vs basketball sneaker wear, these are def primed for basketball use. wearing these and not utilizing them for basketball feels like itd be using a bugatti to go grocery shopping if that makes sense

astheticaly i love them but fit and feel i don’t think they’re something you just throw on and go hang out in

now that i think about it i wouldn’t be surprised if i’m able to .5 down to mitigate the big and clunky feel. if i did i wouldn’t see myself ever having to use the lace locking, they’re snug but could prob get away with .5 down length

Would anyone half down to compensate for length or does it feel like it will lead to torture? (For anyone that did NOT go TTS.. I think most went TTS)

For those who own these already, what do y'all think about the mesh on it?

It's a performance sneaker, so I have no issues with it.

When I'm hooping, I want my foot to breathe; I think this sneaker will provide good ventilation because of the thinner mesh.

Back
Top Bottom