Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Gonna hit the mall and try these on after work. If I like em I'll cop from nike unless they do a fake sellout.

Just wish I got to try them on yesterday but I have to wait until today. Hoping for that disco too; it's hard to tell though if the higher interest is just on here. I doubt my non sneaker head friends are checking for these.

Crazy.. asked my lady to get a half down just in case and gone. Gotta be the first time a new Jordan sold out. SNKRS is garbage lol.

Got my order confirmation from Eastbay. Put in another order at Dicks. Making sure I get the size 11 for my sons upcoming hoop season.

Looks like no size 15’s anywhere. Tried SNKRS and it acted like they had some 15’s but I struck out. Some spots around me have 14’s and I hope a 14 will work since I have a narrow foot....never thought I’d strike out on a “new” Jordan.

CS at Nike said there would be no 12.5 so I didn't even look until it was too late, OOS! smh Hopefully this size 12 fits.

The SNKERS app is such hot garbage. Waited in line and then a few minutes later I get a notification that my password had changed and I needed to put in the new one. I submitted the same password I’ve used since I’ve had a NIKE account and got through.....but not until I got hit with SOLD OUT. Went to Eastbay and got in and out.

Back
Top Bottom