Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Your To Buy list is growing
It stops there
He also said he's buying some new 6 rings colorway that's dropping soon.
giphy.gif

Since I got the tech pack coming I just want the mowab colorway and that’ll be it . I’m tired of clear / translucent soles on sneakers

JB ditching the red accent on the black pair would be a bad bad move. It needed that little pop. I was entertaining getting those and painting the JM on the tongue and “Nike Air” on the back red.

Since I got the tech pack coming I just want the mowab colorway and that’ll be it . I’m tired of clear / translucent soles on sneakers
How much did you pay if you don’t mind answering? Tech pack is my favorite by far.

I wore the 19’s way back when I played ball in college and liked them. They’re probably still VNDS since I never made it off the bench.

Lol

But really, the 19’s are one of the worst looking shoes in Nike history.

The OG color fit the design perfectly. That’s my main point as to why the regular version is better than the SE. Overall, The 19 is in my bottom 10 of Jordan’s. I’ve never owned a pair.

I’m thinking about pulling the trigger on some at that price too. I don’t feel like waiting for the US release and want to play ball in them right away.

Yeah I live in Odessa , TX so ain’t no telling when and what comes here but super gr shoes . Def gonna put these through the ringer when they arrive

Hope the Guo Ailun 33 will be able to be had like the 32 was, ill appreciate any help from my Niketalk fam.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom