Air Jordan XXXIII first info

So basically this is an ASIA exclusive and the only solid bottom option and everything else shown so far that will be available stateside is translucent? If that is the case out for sure. I want them for function and not fashion and translucent ain't it.

So basically this is an ASIA exclusive and the only solid bottom option and everything else shown so far that will be available stateside is translucent? If that is the case out for sure. I want them for function and not fashion and translucent ain't it.
The jade colorway is for mainly for china, were definitely gonna see multiple variations of the shoe stateside with solid rubber outsoles. Have some patience.
AFCE262A-7A6A-4C6B-A812-049CDF00DB4B.jpeg

PE's still continues to be unimpressive to me. It's the SAME color block for EVERY shoe lol and they slap a letter/symbol on the left tongue and call it a day. I'm just glad every single general release isnt like that. I'm hoping for more creative blocking on future colorways.

I hate that these release on a Thursday during my biggest event of the year. I'll probably have to sneak in the bathroom and buy off of SNKRS or on of the other shoe apps. Or I could try my luck at 5p when i get off lol.

Back
Top Bottom