Air Jordan XXXIII first info

Sounds very exaggerated concerning the shape of ths og 14.
I had the og 14 black toes and the recent retros are actually fine in terms of shape.

Maybe you belong to the category of jordan collectors who are rather conservative when it comes to models and colorways. Which is absolutely fine, but does not represent all jordan collectors.

Agree to totally disagree, like the recent retro 3 the recent retro 14s don’t have enough shoe there, the 1999 14s are taller, fuller and have more sharp lines... btw have had original first color/black toe, last shots and oxidized

Need to see MJ wearing these
Thatd be cool if they CGId him in 33s shooting vintage classic shots for tv ads. Kind of like when rookie Jordan played Wizard Jordan in that one commercial.

Like remove the bred 4s and edit in some 33s for that cavs shot. Or replace the taxis in that slo mo lakers commercial. Or the concord 100ft goal dunk. Thatd be funny. Especially if they recreate the obvious box step when he keeps going up.

Last edited:
what was the last jordan mj wore in public?
0929-michael-jordan-yvette-prieto-splash-3.jpg

"Probably will with NT denim"

dont challenge the goat

I heard the Tech Pack colorway was going to release here in US . Anyone have any info on this ?

Yeah the women’s team account posted these, HOWEVER. I can’t remember a women’s only PE the men didn’t get. Typically get both a white based and blue based pair

For the 31s, the UNC women, Michigan women, and Georgetown women all got a PE colorway that the men didn't receive. The pink PEs had the same colorblocking for each school but mens vs womens had a different phrase written on the insole.

I heard the Tech Pack colorway was going to release here in US . Anyone have any info on this ?

Hey buddy, I saw the same info on the J23 app this morning. I'd like to know as well as if they do, I don't have to bend over backwards to get a lair for over retail via StockX, Goat or RMK. I hope we can find out when they are dropping .

Hey buddy, I saw the same info on the J23 app this morning. I'd like to know as well as if they do, I don't have to bend over backwards to get a lair for over retail via StockX, Goat or RMK. I hope we can find out when they are dropping .
Yea , was about to pull the trigger on stock X for my son and I and then saw the same thing .

What are everybody’s thoughts on the durability of the lace system? I wonder how long they can be expected to last before something breaks.

What are everybody’s thoughts on the durability of the lace system? I wonder how long they can be expected to last before something breaks.
This is a good question.
Hopefully this system is more reliable than the unlocked zoom pods of the 28s which was the achilles of that shoe sadly.

Back
Top Bottom