Air Jordan XXXIII first info

i love unpopular opinions. why be a sheep? that said- i do think this is better than some OG jordan's, namely the 2, 5, 9 & 10.

id put this the second tier along with xiii, xiv, vii

He does this rustle jimmies, but how can SC kid SC kid make an opinion of “top 3 Jordan” when he don’t even have a pair yet in his hands to even evaluate or come to that conclusion with what I’ll say a short sighted opinion.

He does this rustle jimmies, but how can SC kid SC kid make an opinion of “top 3 Jordan” when he don’t even have a pair yet in his hands to even evaluate or come to that conclusion with what I’ll say a short sighted opinion.

I can't have an original opinion?

It does not bother me what people think about other sneakers.
I'm not saying this to rustle jimmies.

I think this model is outstanding

I'd still rank these behind 1, 3-14, 16,17, 19, 20 . if we include all highs and lows and se's and stuff these would be lucky to crack my top 20.

Anyone know if these will be readily available on the 18th? Or will they sell out instantly and have to pay resale?

welp since they tried to make the black red all black i guess im back in for the first colorway

I can't have an original opinion?

It does not bother me what people think about other sneakers.
I'm not saying this to rustle jimmies.

I think this model is outstanding

Im not saying you cant have a opinion, talk all you want. I just find it amusing.

But your definitely not credible source for an opinion. When you clearly don't even have these in your hands to make a vaild opinion.

Ever heard a change of mind/heart?

everyone has different opinions and you can make an opinion based off of anything it doesn't have to be based off of touch, feel, etc? so I dont understand what you are saying. He likes the shoes based off of what HE read about them and the pictures that HE has seen so far, how could HE be wrong?

Exactly. Phoning it in. Just lazy with no imagination. Who hired these bozos?
used to be this guy

jasonmayden.jpg

I really hope my local spots get these
Air Jordan 33 “Future of Flight”
Color: White/Metallic Gold/Black-Vast Grey
Style Code: AQ8830-100
Release Date: October 18, 2018
Price: $175
Air-Jordan-33-XXXIII-Future-of-Flight-AQ8830-100-Release-Date-Price-4.jpg

Air-Jordan-33-XXXIII-Future-of-Flight-AQ8830-100-Release-Date-Price.jpg

Air-Jordan-33-XXXIII-Future-of-Flight-AQ8830-100-Release-Date-Price-2.jpg

Air-Jordan-33-XXXIII-Future-of-Flight-AQ8830-100-Release-Date-Price-3.jpg

Air-Jordan-33-XXXIII-Future-of-Flight-AQ8830-100-Release-Date-Price-5.jpg
Air-Jordan-33-XXXIII-Future-of-Flight-AQ8830-100-Release-Date-Price-1.jpg

On second look - Why does the accents look orange instead of red? Lol

Russ is definitely the wrong Face for the brand. He’s none of the things Jordan represented as a player. Athleticism maybe, but he has no control or awareness of that lack of control, and it ends up becoming his downfall anyway.

And he’s an a-hole

Back
Top Bottom