Air Jordan XXXIII first info

7B1FB308-355B-4C1F-8B76-4827FBAECC86.jpeg
Still a good looking shoe gonna wear today to get a better idea

To me it looks like it goes well with jeans

real quick putting these on one thing i don’t like is the mesh on the upper mainly the toe box wrinkles up, dunno if that has to do with the lacing tightening up or not but it’s kind of annoying to look down and see.

also i wish the pull cord gave you more of an unlocked feeling. i’ve done it maybe 10 times and sometimes i don’t even know if it worked or not
good thing i'll never have this issue again regardless of the shoe. thank you, force fields... :smile:

Waiting for some of those wire-fit systems to snap, and Nike address it by releasing a 33.5, with a regular lacing system :smokin
strictly for chilling and looking cool purposes for me so i don'y anticipate this happening, but i totally get what ur saying. classic jb...

Wore them all day yesterday out in the streets casually and then hooped in the evening. I like them. Feet weren't fatigued. Some observations:

Fit -
Went half down for super snug fit lockdown cuz hooping. Just my preference since they're a heavier shoe. TTS or half size up if just casual or wider foot. Either way you won't be just "slipping" your foot in and out of these shoes.

Eject pull -
As most have said, It works, but does not give satisfaction to your foot that the lacing has released. Have to unstrap and push back tongue to realize it.
Also pull does not slide back in easily sometimes - gets caught on the way back in.

Mesh -
Feet never got too hot after all day. I also like the way the mesh looks but dust got caught in it easily, making it look less than new.

Plasticky, non-knitted shoes and jeans isn’t a good combo/look. If they made a version primarily leather upper of these, it could work.

Yea I agree that better materials are needed for a better looking casual shoe but I was referring to the silhouette of the shoe goes well with jeans cuz it’s not too bulky

Well, grabbed a size 12 from Footaction and they are snug (wide foot here) but the length is good. I tried on a size 13 but they were way too long for me but felt great width wise. Decided to take the 12 since they only rec'd one fsr, going to try both shoes on and walk around at home and see how they really feel. Also got them for $140, military discount so that was a plus.

just grabbed a 10.5 to go with my 11 at home. only footlocker around me (staten island) that’s had them. they only had a siE 9 left

will try both on when i get home later 10.5 in the store def felt snug but the toe box was way better and felt less bulky. like i said gotta try both on to compare but slight lean towards .5 down for non wide footer

The more I see the whites, the more I don’t like them. I will definitely check out the Blacks in person - not sure I’ll actually purchase though >D

Yep, I've confirmed with myself that these look great casually.

Gimme the blacks so I can wear more than once a week.

Im happy with them. They are a bit snug. Helps to remove the red Velcro side straps first. I'll be wearing these all day casually to the Blazer vs Lakers game. I'll report back.
yes your suppose to remove the velcro strap first so you can move the tongue and slip your foot in

For sure not sitting. Even Nike stores seemed to only get one per size. Was at the Nike store this morning. Couple cats waiting for the LeBron 16’s and a couple waiting for the Jordan’s. Seemed like dudes that were only going with LeBron scooped these up too once they saw them in person.

Back
Top Bottom