Air Jordan xxxiv first info

I like em. But idk if they’re necessary. May send back.
A97E950E-407B-4B77-AF97-6B98143971AE.jpeg

Infrareds the best release pair so far...

Zion’s Carolina PE’s might be THE best pair overall though...Those should’ve gotten Friday’s drop instead of that baby poop green pair...

throw a black medial side, and a black eclipse plate on the infrareds they woulda been next to voids for me. They’re just missing something to me.

I’m really hoping we get some more mids. Seems like there’s been no update on upcoming colorways and this concerns me.

JS”

Are Infrareds all gone online? I think I may want to get an 11.5. I'll see how these 11s feel after tonight's hoops.

So I got my Infrareds last Friday, and went a .5 size up. I've had a couple chances to wear them around for normal casual use.

I must say, they look fantastic. The color is eye popping, and certainly a head turner for sure.

That being said, I kinda wish I could have tried them on first. I was going off of the many comments here, reviews online, even Footlocker I think posted something to the effect of they recommend going a half size bigger than you normally would.

They are a little tight to get into, but honestly I think i could have fit my normal size 11. They feel fine, and I should be able to manage going forward, but kind of want to see how an 11 feels now.
I don’t know, breh. You may want to exchange them.

I bought my first pair of 34s with the Blue Voids in an 11. I thought I would break them in by the third wear, nope. So, I ended up buying the Chicago 34s in an 11.5 and oh boy, are they much more comfortable.

I ended up flipping the Voids about two weeks ago on GOAT. Granted, they weren’t extremely tight but they cause enough discomfort throughout the day at work.

The Infrareds are different in person! The shade of red combined with the materials used is a nice touch.

I'm boring so the red is waaaay to flashy for my liking. I tend to stick to neutral tones; black, white, grey — skewing more to black and grey so they don't get dirty lol.

Back
Top Bottom