Air Jordan xxxiv first info

I guess it’s just my age but the dad thing always hit strange to me too

well not just that. being old school, employees of shoe retailers like FTL or Champs or Nike would give me that look while browsing the shoe section. funny enough, they would start some conversations with me and you can tell they don't know what they are even talking about. just weird.

I also have to confess some of my jersey wearing has been with trolling motives. I like to play ball in jerseys, but didn’t want to waste any expensive ones on that. So I’d go to Ross/Marshall’s to pick up jerseys that I’d use for outdoor pick up games.

Got a lot of laughs out of showing up to the courts in Mike Olowokandi and Darko Milicic jerseys :lol:

LOL, I was considering that. you could practically get their authentics for cheaps because they aren't well-known or sucks so bad. I thought of buying some of those mediocre Bulls players jerseys and contemplated on just removing their stitched up names in the back.

Same exact thing I used to do back in the day...Bobby Sura Cavs Jersey and Bryant “Big Country” Reeves comes to mind 😂...

HAHAHA, Big Country is one of the most hated Vancouver players because he's a waste of height and space and a poor version of Greg Ostertag. but no one beats Steve Francis as far as notoriety goes in Vancouver.

LOL, I was considering that. you could practically get their authentics for cheaps because they aren't well-known or sucks so bad. I thought of buying some of those mediocre Bulls players jerseys and contemplated on just removing their stitched up names in the back.

Do it. Hit up the courts in that Satoransky jersey.

The "Print" ones?

91702124_151199459705803_35548181992407097_n.jpg
Yup, I really like those. I'm not a low top person but I'm gonna make an exception for these.

I was a season ticket holder in Vancouver and can so relate to this :lol:

well atleast you got to watch the GOAT despite how the team sucked. too bad Vancouver doesn't have a basketball team anymore, no thanks to the team owners, Francis and Stern. lucky for Toronto who stuck there, got awesome players and a championship.

HAHAHA, Big Country is one of the most hated Vancouver players because he's a waste of height and space and a poor version of Greg Ostertag. but no one beats Steve Francis as far as notoriety goes in Vancouver.

Big Country secured that bag when he broke the backboard at Final Four practice. Jumped him up several draft spots lol

Wow EYBL. Even I wouldn’t believe it if it wasn’t on the box. I stand corrected.

I was just going to message you fam. I’m not trying to come to you side ways. All is good, close enough to pass as the Luka PE. The only reason why I said something was because I have the jersey and wasn’t exactly the color way. Either way, I already purchase them and can’t wait for it to ship.

I like the pure $s but after seeing these pics I’m wondering if the stability oval thing and the plate are going to yellow badly :emoji_thinking:

A lot of nice details in this shot. If they could have left out the green and done the toe cap differently it might have been a decent colorway. But I get that it's an eybl. I love the side panel/mesh details. Reminds me of pipes/underground/electric panel scenes in video games.

lal.jpg

Back
Top Bottom