AIr jordan XXXV first info.

I remember when the new Jordan models were fairly easy if not the easiest shoes to grab. I mean I know other colorways are accessible but this... this sh*t is getting out of hand. I like the 35 but not enough to go all in for a pair.

If Jordan Brand releases the navy color of the Lukas "I think they're part of the Nitro pack please feel free to correct me" that's one of the only shoes if I strike out I would pay resell on. Basically any Luka I will buy without going completely broke.

The releases for the XXXVs on NDC and SNKRS is annoying. Why is it so hard to grab a decent colorway of the mids and still no sign of the lows - WTF JB?

Damn, I thought for sure people would get these easy. I thought about it but decided not to go for these.

How would yall feel if this was it. If they stopped at the 35? It just feels like they're letting the release die for the most part. Players are getting new colorways every week. Public has gotten pittance.

42D9486C-F080-4391-9B37-5C634D988F4F.jpeg
FA2466D9-152F-472F-A7F4-B886A91B2176.jpeg

1st actual photos I’ve seen of these outside of when Beal wore them.

Damn, I thought for sure people would get these easy. I thought about it but decided not to go for these.

How would yall feel if this was it. If they stopped at the 35? It just feels like they're letting the release die for the most part. Players are getting new colorways every week. Public has gotten pittance.

I for one hope they keep going as I like the new designs. But it is so frustrating the exclusivity that Jordan brand seems to be building into most of their releases, especially on the new yearly flagship model.

Bring on the 36s...
No joke - I hear ya. The 6 is one of my favorites of all time and the 5 was right up there. So far no luck on the 35 for me so let's see what the 36 has in store. I'm not giving up on the 35 but after not getting the gray pair I think the window is closing on acquiring a 35 color-way that I want with out breaking the bank. So let's see the 36. LOL

Those suckers at JB really didn't make the Smoke Greys more widely available. :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom