Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Man, this was a mess of a release. NDC loaded with random sizes and no 12 for me. Hopped to FNL, got a 12 in cart, applied my $20 reward, hit purchase, and get an error. Tried again and same thing. Refreshed and got shoes so fresh... Finally was able to get back in at like 12:20 and check out. Super weird.

Man, this was a mess of a release. NDC loaded with random sizes and no 12 for me. Hopped to FNL, got a 12 in cart, applied my $20 reward, hit purchase, and get an error. Tried again and same thing. Refreshed and got shoes so fresh... Finally was able to get back in at like 12:20 and check out. Super weird.
I had similar issues w Nike....ended up copping off eastbay instead. Plan on returning those (tried to cancel order over phone but they won't cancel in process orders so will return) as I then copped of IG with 20% off.

Sizes restocking on Jumpman23 IG shop. 20% off still working.
B1E8239F-62DA-4946-8ECA-CF34C6333A75.jpeg

Tell me these run big. 11’s are available but I’m an 11.5.

Tell me these run big. 11’s are available but I’m an 11.5.
That is a hard one for anybody to answer for you. Depends on how loose or tight you like your shoes and what you plan to use them for honestly. If you like to wear extra padded socks or doubleing, or wearing an ankle brace forget about going half a size smaller! Go half a size bigger if that's the case.
If you like extra toe room, go half a size bigger.

The only way I could potentially see this working is if you'd wear extra thin socks and you wear your shoes half a size too small like track spikes, you want zero slip inside the shoe, even minus 1, wear your shoes only for game time, endure the fact that they'd be uncomfortable during warmup and take the shoes off as soon as the game is over.

In my experience they really are TTS.

I'm a true size 8.5 and a size 8 would fit very very tight lenght wise with regular sport socks as the 8.5 are already snug for me.

There's a bit of room at the front, but really not much. As far as width is concerned, snug fit and TTS as well, but not uncomfortable, nor squeezing my toes compared to some models. No extra room at all. 1 to 1 fit pretty much and no problems at all for long wear or playing bball if you go TTS. Not getting any looser so far either.

That's the best I think I could describe it.

Last edited:
Sure but…

Would you rather have 2 million and free shoes? But the shoes won’t have the Nike check on them.

Are you still gonna take the 250k-500k just to wear the Nike’s?
I'd take the check but not having the Nike check would really bother me.
The only positive is that Nike/JB has not been lighting the world on fire with their designs the past few years but back in the late '90s early '00s...

Still, if I was a high level athlete, a Nike/JB sponsored college would be high on my priority list.

Indeed half down seems like a very risky proposition.

That is a hard one for anybody to answer for you. Depends on how loose or tight you like your shoes and what you plan to use them for honestly. If you like to wear extra padded socks or doubleing, or wearing an ankle brace forget about going half a size smaller! Go half a size bigger if that's the case.
If you like extra toe room, go half a size bigger.

The only way I could potentially see this working is if you'd wear extra thin socks and you wear your shoes half a size too small like track spikes, you want zero slip inside the shoe, even minus 1, wear your shoes only for game time, endure the fact that they'd be uncomfortable during warmup and take the shoes off as soon as the game is over.

In my experience they really are TTS.

I'm a true size 8.5 and a size 8 would fit very very tight lenght wise with regular sport socks as the 8.5 are already snug for me.

There's a bit of room at the front, but really not much. As far as width is concerned, snug fit and TTS as well, but not uncomfortable, nor squeezing my toes compared to some models. No extra room at all. 1 to 1 fit pretty much and no problems at all for long wear or playing bball if you go TTS. Not getting any looser so far either.

That's the best I think I could describe it.

Would love to see Blake or LaMarcus wear one of today’s anniversaries.
XII Dark Concord (1 Year)
1634994145146.jpeg

I Mid Fearless Come Fly (2 Years)
1634993982726.jpeg

VIII Three-Peat (6 Years)
1634993927624.jpeg

XXIII Chicago (6 Years)
1634993886652.jpeg

II QF Black (11 Years)
1634994034876.jpeg

XIII Wheat (17 Years)
1634994084289.jpeg

Yesterday was XXIII Solefly Marlins (5 Years).

Back
Top Bottom