Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Anyone seen the box label on the purps? Asked my buddy at DSG to check, they actually had been selling them already and had to pull them from the shelf, a ouple of days ago...😲😲😲 If so, do they say XXXVI SE or just XXXVI ? About a month ago when I saw the $170 price I though maybe 3/4 or slightly different sillouette???Or just simply SE Olympic CW'S. Example: the XXXIV shrouded SE 🤷‍♂️
20210921_122040.jpg

for an SE, I see no difference from the GR material-wise. quite disappointed.
I think on this model the SE basically just means player edition.. They are super super inconsistent with their nomenclature every model.. It’s kind of annoying and most of it doesn’t really mean anything.

Like the 35s say SP-TP on the box, kinda meaningless really. The NRG label used to mean something, but they seem to have killed that off for now unfortunately.

Who’s all going for the purps in the AM?

Just ordered them off the Nike app. I don’t like this CW and will be returning, but I wanted to try them on to test the arch and pinky toe areas, which were problems for me on the 34s/35s. Then I’ll be waiting for the psychic energy or a solid outsole color.

Back
Top Bottom