AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

What I really wanna know is how they're different. I have 1 pair of 09s and they feel almost identical...

The look on the 09s to me, was disgusting. I honestly don't know how that shoe flew off the shelves when they first released
laugh.gif

the simplicity and the comfort sold the 09's...for me at least. not to mention there were a billion and one cw's...just about enough to please everyone...haha.

I have one pair of 09's and one pair of the 10's. The Livestrong colour way of the 11's is probably the only one I will grab as it's the only one that I have seen that I really like. The new air max's just don't really do it for me and that's why I will only buy one pair. I might not even get a pair of the 11's if I don't like 'em when they finally get released here in Canada.

i've seen some on display at the store. some have sloppy glue residue and crooked air max logos on the back heel. 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

The look on the 09s to me, was disgusting. I honestly don't know how that shoe flew off the shelves when they first released
laugh.gif

I guess you were the only one to think so. One of the top selling running shoes, not just nike, for the year

laugh.gif

I guess you were the only one to think so. One of the top selling running shoes, not just nike, for the year

Got shipping notices for my iDs. Plan on ordering a few more tonight after I can try some on to verfiy size/fit.

edit: false alarm.  It was just the e-mail saying they had started on my orders.

The non Maize airbag on the Livestrongs turned me off. If the Volts are around in a while ill cop but these arent blowing me away like I thight they would

Already being shipped? Didn't you just order!?
Yeah.  I'm sure I was the first order in though, but still that is pretty quick for iD.  I guess this one dones't have alot of pieces.  When I ordered it said less than 4 weeks and usually new AM releases say 4-6.

edit: my bad.  It was just the e-mail saying they had started.  The subject was cutoff on my blackberry and I guess I just assumed at 6am this morning it said they had shipped.  Sorry for the false hope.

i got the same email jeff. i got excited when i saw it and then was like ahhh man. thought that was really quik for them to be redy. i am also disappointed the livestrongs do not have the yellow air bag. all the pics i have seen online show it being yellow. oh well, saves me $$$$

Originally Posted by krskix

i got the same email jeff. i got excited when i saw it and then was like ahhh man. thought that was really quik for them to be redy. i am also disappointed the livestrongs do not have the yellow air bag. all the pics i have seen online show it being yellow. oh well, saves me $$$$

None of the Livestrong's have the yellow air bag? Bah, if that's the case there isn't a colourway of the 11's I have seen yet that I like.

Just went and tried 'em on during lunch. Feels more like the 2009s than 2010s but with a less substantial upper (not nesc. a bad thing). Pretty comfy. Def. go with your 2009 size, not 2010. They fit even a little bigger than the 2009s.

just ordered a few more iDs including a couple of attempts at volts (though it drives me crazy that you can't have a white midsole with a volt airbag).

HowMany in total now?
7 and still debating some solar reds, though I wish there were an airbag that color.

I cancelled my GR orders from ndc after seeing them in person today. 

I bought the summit whites at finishline, I like the look with blk laces.Also after trying them on again at the store and wearing them around the house i have to say that my opinion has changed, they are very comfortable( different kind of comfort than 09s) but they fit a little bigger than my 09s
2011ds.jpg

def. agree that these look better when the laces are the color of the mesh rather than the overlay.

Not feelin' the off-white though. Those are the ones I cancelled today. They look better in your pic than I thought they did in person, though.

I ordered these from sneakerst and they shipped it but it's been delayed because of weather conditions. (First time happening to me) =( i just really want these shoes so i can go 'run'. (my excuse of buying these shoes was so I can actually exercise) again damn your pics nwt lol

Back
Top Bottom