AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

I ordered these from sneakerst and they shipped it but it's been delayed because of weather conditions. (First time happening to me) =( i just really want these shoes so i can go 'run'. (my excuse of buying these shoes was so I can actually exercise) again damn your pics nwt lol

Man, i worked the evening shift at my finishline and these are moving. We had 16 pairs of the grey/pink womens cw and sold 11 pairs of the 16. crazy. We have the LAF's, off whites, black/grey, and black/volt cw's in mens. The volt cw def moved the most out of those 4 cw's. Did have one guy come in and buy one of each color.

I need to go ahead and grab a pair of the volts

Originally Posted by general tsos

I bought the summit whites at finishline, I like the look with blk laces.Also after trying them on again at the store and wearing them around the house i have to say that my opinion has changed, they are very comfortable( different kind of comfort than 09s) but they fit a little bigger than my 09s
2011ds.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Nice lace switch. 

Thinking about pulling the trigger on these. However, with that price tag, I need to make sure they're perfect...

t5poic.jpg

Patiently waiting for the tOSU color.  Didn't wanna pay retail since it was FNL exclusive on the 09 and[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]I SOOO regret missing that colorway

They were supposed to have shipped yesterday, but I don't think they did. Disappointing, if true.

black/reds are teh only good looking ones. i hope fnl.com get the livestrongs with the yellow airbag, if they exist.

Of the all the upcoming colorways that were just posted, I definitely prefer the grey/blue colorway over the rest of them.

It looks like I'll be getting a pair of these close to when summer starts, because I want to get a pair of AM 2010s first.

Originally Posted by DavidLeex84

black volts >> all of the colorways listed
Thank you.

+1

I saw them in person lined up with the blk/grey, grey/grey, LAF, white/blue, white/blk....and the blk/volts SMOKED em all.  These may be purchased tomorrow.

black/volt definitely the nicest to me and those speckled midsole pairs above, are not whats up. imo, that is. def not feeling those

The 2nd and 4th picture up there, look interesting. I really like that white and yellow with a black speckled strip. Can't wait to see those.

Back
Top Bottom