AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

hey has anyone seen this new color on eastbay.com

Ironstone/Black/Orange Peel   they look like an ACG inspired colorway

Nice pics Jeff.  Thanks for taking more and posting them.  I will say they still seem a little lighter than they look on FNL.

Pretty sure I am going to have to pick a pair of those up for myself.  Thanks man!

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

hey has anyone seen this new color on eastbay.com

Ironstone/Black/Orange Peel   they look like an ACG inspired colorway
Not until this morning

29889080_l.jpg

Bored today and decided to take a pic of mine and my wife's AM 2011s. I made a couple of lace changes and sent a few back to make new colorways. The blues and the solar reds were a lil too bright for me. On the way are some toned down, but nice colorways.

In the meantime...

Grey/Pine/Volts are nuts.

Need to see some actual photos of Ironstones though. Can only find promo pics on the net.  

Dear NIKE (we know you're watching),

I see that you are starting to release the Air Max 2011 in leather and that's great. I really like the idea. Now, let me request the following:

Can you please do some leather, suede and nubuck pairs for the fall? You KNOW they will sell like coffee in the AM if done properly. Here's what I'd like to see...

-Brown tumbled leather (think supreme edition) with a translucent gum sole, on the bottom of a WHITE bubble.

-Curry suede, Navy blue translucent sole, white pillars, NAVY tinted bubble.

-Wheat nubuck, translucent gum sole, gum tinted bubble.

I'm curious if anyone else would like to see these given a fall treatment?

Pics for reference...

Spoiler [+]
CURRY

Converse+Jack+Purcell+Racearound+Mid+Leather+Oak+White+117059.jpg

WHEAT

af1bob-2.jpg

BROWN

Nike%20Air%20Max%20360%20shoes%20One%20Time%20Only%20Pack%20baroque%20.jpg

Can you line them with warm material as well?

Yours truly,

Brolic

edit: another example...

nike-air-max-90-vt-wheat-suede-570x379.jpg

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Dear NIKE (we know you're watching),

I see that you are starting to release the Air Max 2011 in leather and that's great. I really like the idea. Now, let me request the following:

Can you please do some leather, suede and nubuck pairs for the fall? You KNOW they will sell like coffee in the AM if done properly. Here's what I'd like to see...

-Brown tumbled leather (think supreme edition) with a translucent gum sole, on the bottom of a WHITE bubble.

-Curry suede, Navy blue translucent sole, white pillars, NAVY tinted bubble.

-Wheat nubuck, translucent gum sole, gum tinted bubble.

I'm curious if anyone else would like to see these given a fall treatment?

Pics for reference...

Spoiler [+]
CURRY

Converse+Jack+Purcell+Racearound+Mid+Leather+Oak+White+117059.jpg

WHEAT

af1bob-2.jpg

BROWN

Nike%20Air%20Max%20360%20shoes%20One%20Time%20Only%20Pack%20baroque%20.jpg

Can you line them with warm material as well?

Yours truly,

Brolic

edit: another example...

nike-air-max-90-vt-wheat-suede-570x379.jpg

No thanks.  Save those for the retros IMO.  How about they focus on just making a couple of decent GR CWs since they haven't gotten that down on the 2011s.

So save Fall colorways, materials and warmth for old technology? Nah.

I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that and urge NIKE to move forward with my operation.

Anyone have a pic of the Grey/Pine/Volts with the volt laces? Still debating on whether to get them or to get the white/grey clean pair...

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

So save Fall colorways, materials and warmth for old technology? Nah.

I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that and urge NIKE to move forward with my operation.
Be my guest.  Fortunately, nike doesn't often do what you are suggesting with the newest Air Maxes.  Again, no sweat off my back if they do, I would just personally prefer that they focus on making some decent GR CWs before worrying about what you are suggesting.

No joke...Jeff, everytime I see you're the person who posted last I open the thread thinking I'm going to see the grey/volt colorway that we're hoping for. 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Getting these asap, once i'm around a mall.

wore these btw. 

5861757616_38687413b0_z.jpg

5861759958_98c22843d2_z.jpg

havent un-ds'd my wht/caro pair yet. 

NWT - Those are straight fire!
pimp.gif
 Kyrptonite-#!%. I'm digging those. When did those drop? I might have to go look for these locally.

Also, I've been looking for an Air Max 90 thread or Air Max 90 ID thread, is this sorta it or is there another one out there?
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom