Air Max DN

‘Air Max’ just means the air is visible. That is done with zoom as well. Whether it’s visible or not has little impact on the cushioning itself.
That is absolutely not true. Read below for the difference between the two:

Been wearing them all morning. First impressions are that I rate the silhouette personally. Don't think the feel on foot is anywhere near as incredible as a few video reviews have made out.

Attachments

• DSCF8444.jpg
    DSCF8444.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 651
Correct. But at least they tried. I actually said eff it and did a run in my Vapormax last week. Never again. But that’s cuz the pods don’t align with my foot shape. They may work for some.

The difference is Vapormax was something new. Dn is just tubular air with a new name. Maybe they should be commended for not lying to us that it’s a running shoe. It’s dam sure not ‘flagship’ tho. It’s a NSW model.

You keep saying this over and over but they’re not really the same as tubular air lol . If your capacities are as limited ( and sincerely im not taking a shot by saying that . It’s all in good fun and it’s just part of the point I’m trying to make ) as - ohh .. those have 4 round bubbles .. and ohhhh…. Those have 4 round bubbles .. they are same ! Then you’re not doing your research / and not giving these a fair shake . . I sent you that article last time where they briefly touched on what went into making these and there are other articles out there and videos talking about the technology. It just seems like you’re being overly critical of these before they’ve even dropped. I mean tubular air came out in 2021 . It’s obvious that technologies have advanced since then. And this isn’t a retro . If it were then yeah the tech would be limited to non existent . I think these are dope and the air max TW . Although only having a few good colorways ( real missed opportunity with those ) are a good step in the right direction with Nike . They’re finally moving away from the HORRENDOUS air max 270, 720, 200, and 2090 era that was around for so long, and coming out with some good looking ****.

Upper on these looks too plain IMO. It makes it look like a $100 Nike.

The black and white doesn't look bad though.

Upper on these looks too plain IMO. It makes it look like a $100 Nike.

The black and white doesn't look bad though.

Some hits of silver or some fade design like a gradient on the upper or midsole would have been awesome . Nike doesn’t really do that attention to detail like they used to . Look at other 90s and 2000s shoes . They all had like a tons of detail and personality . Little bits here and there . They just put way more money into the designs back then I think

Some hits of silver or some fade design like a gradient on the upper or midsole would have been awesome . Nike doesn’t really do that attention to detail like they used to . Look at other 90s and 2000s shoes . They all had like a tons of detail and personality . Little bits here and there . They just put way more money into the designs back then I think
i do like that the upper is textured and pretty soft. tried on a pair today and they're comfortable. plus they'll give any short kings out there some height.

i do like that the upper is textured and pretty soft. tried on a pair today and they're comfortable. plus they'll give any short kings out there some height.

Yeah they call it tactile upper because of that what you just mentioned . I think it’s dope looking . Lmao short kings . . What colorway did you try on ?

Yeah they call it tactile upper because of that what you just mentioned . I think it’s dope looking . Lmao short kings . . What colorway did you try on ?
black and pink. the sail/coconut or whatever one was sold out, but at least i now know how they fit (to me they were a half size big as a narrow footer).

black and pink. the sail/coconut or whatever one was sold out, but at least i now know how they fit (to me they were a half size big as a narrow footer).
The sails look really good . I think these are a rare shoe that looks really good in more muted colorways as well as the brighter more eye catching colorways. Normally I’m not into muted styles even on models I’m a fan of but I like the sails and I like the white and grey with the small bit of blue . I also like the women’s pale icy blue-ish colorway . That **** right there is nice

IMO this is the “new” version of the Vapormax although nike limited the air units to the mid & back foot. A couple years ago nike said they retooled the VM into chambers or something similar like that diagram above ^ said.

Im not knocking this model but i know it aint for me. I dont like the uppers at all and there are no cws that strike me as having to buy asap.

FWIW: i bought a pair of pegasus last yr and them suckers are far away the most comfortable shoe ive put on lately. Maybe not the most striking or appealing for casual wear but im not tryna get a woman when mines is already right by my side lol

Missed the boat on the black/red pair and none of the others really grabbed me. Figures that Nike would drop 10 colorways and the two that really interested me (black/red and Supreme) eluded me. Not paying resale. I'll wait around for the right one or just not get one. Got too many other shoes to settle.

Back
Top Bottom