AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

just noticed while taking another pic of them that the swoosh is reflective. Going to a football game tonight, but will try and post pics afterwards.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

They look much better in person.

Here is a cell phone pic:

6173176246_58b8673a3b_z.jpg

very similar colorblocking to the 2009 volts.
IT'S ABOUT TIME!

I couldn't help myself; went and got the other pair in my size at lunch. I'll post better pics tonight.

YO!

I wasn't feeling the volts when I saw them. I was actually planning on copping a 2nd pair of volt/pine's to hold onto. But those pics are making reconsider.

pimp.gif

DF!!!

Don't feel like looking through all the pages so I apologize b/c I'm sure it's been answered numerous times already...but if I wore a 9.5 for the 09s, what size should I get with the 11s?

Originally Posted by AirMaxBuckeye

Don't feel like looking through all the pages so I apologize b/c I'm sure it's been answered numerous times already...but if I wore a 9.5 for the 09s, what size should I get with the 11s?

My sizes:
2009: 11
2010: 11.5
2011: 11  

I never should've come in here looking for pics of the sport red/black pair...those silver/volts are hot. The remind me of my dunkman lebrons and I fell in love with those after getting them, makes me miss my black/volt pair too.

Damn this thread

Back
Top Bottom