AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

livestrongs are hella clean, gta see that hybrid, have a feeling its a game time decision on the CW on what looks good in person.

The AM10 Livestrongs > those..but I'll still probably cop. There's a few other shoes in the upcoming Livestrong releases that are extra dope.

^^^really? i thought the livestrong am10 were sauce!!! the grey/yllw combo didn't work very well. i like the livestrong am11 more than the am09's too. can't wait!!!

Originally Posted by shaqrules

^^^really? i thought the livestrong am10 were sauce!!! the grey/yllw combo didn't work very well. i like the livestrong am11 more than the am09's too. can't wait!!!
I like grey a lot, so I guess that's why I'm a fan. The tint on the Air unit is dope to me as well.

2009s will forever be a classic in my opinion. they would continue to sell if they kept churning out fresh colorways...these are much better than the 2010 in my opinion.
-sf77

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

2009s will forever be a classic in my opinion. they would continue to sell if they kept churning out fresh colorways...these are much better than the 2010 in my opinion.
-sf77
agreed that the 2009s will be a classic. but i also think the 2010s are underrated. will they be a classic? no. but a high quality performance shoe more readily available than the 2009. plus, a few of the colorways are superior to the 09--black/volt, all navy blue.

i love them
but i hope the air max isnt firm again like the 2k10s
is it just me or did the comfort level drop with the 2k10s as opposed to 2k9s...

don't think that the 'comfort level' could've dropped via the midsole/max unit cause they're the same. the only thing that changed was the upper part of the shoe...same goes with the am11

don't think that the 'comfort level' could've dropped via the midsole/max unit cause they're the same. the only thing that changed was the upper part of the shoe...same goes with the am11

I have heard alot of people say the 09's were more comfortable than the 10's because of the upper.  they might have used a thinner insole as well.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

I have heard alot of people say the 09's were more comfortable than the 10's because of the upper.  they might have used a thinner insole as well.

insoles are the same. compared them a while ago. 

as thick as the lbj 8s in the forefoot only, since its a different platform. 

THAT BLUE PAIR

THAT ORANGE PAIR

AND THAT WHITE LS PAIR...

ARE ALL
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by andfattoo

the am10's were more narrow than the am09...that's why i didn't like the am10 very much.  not only that, i didn't really like the whole upper design either.

My little bro stated all finishlines shouldve received the first shipment of the am '11s, which are womens.

Here's a pic he sent me. Pretty dope.

Not bad at all. I've been on the fence with these for a whle but I'm liking them the more I see. Livestrong colorway is beautiful.

Wish my fnl had a blue wall that organized when I was there. Smh.

I don't mind the shoes, but haven't seen a single CW I like, and as some of you know I'm not exactly picky (I had almost 40 AM2009s).

Back
Top Bottom