AIR MAX 2015 first pictures...

I've been eyeing the black and white joints for months because I refuse to come off of 200+,and finally Champs had them for 129. Instacopped a 10 and these joints are tight as hell on my feet. Gonna have to switch for the 10.5. Beautiful shoe tho.

I've been eyeing the black and white joints for months because I refuse to come off of 200+,and finally Champs had them for 129. Instacopped a 10 and these joints are tight as hell on my feet. Gonna have to switch for the 10.5. Beautiful shoe tho.

Is 10 your usual size? I just picked up the all-black 2015s from Eastbay. Hopefully they fit. I got the same size as the OG air max 90s.

Yes that's my usual size in all types of shoes. I wondered why dude brought out a 10.5 also.

However, I was wearing elite socks which are thick as hell so I may walk around with some regular socks to see if I still need to switch.

One of my air bubbles air out on me today after only 3 months having these shoes lol guess I'll be heading over to finish line to get my money back or to seaport for a new pair. I have a pair of 2012s that I destroy daily on the track and the air bubbles are fine.

I just went ahead and kept the 10s. I figured they'd break in a bit. I tried on a 10.5 and the slope of the insole just causes my foot to slide forward. There's a 100% black pair out that's real clean. I'm thinking about blacking out the swoosh on my pair. Any suggestions on what I should use?

I just went ahead and kept the 10s. I figured they'd break in a bit. I tried on a 10.5 and the slope of the insole just causes my foot to slide forward. There's a 100% black pair out that's real clean. I'm thinking about blacking out the swoosh on my pair. Any suggestions on what I should use?

I just picked up the all-black pair. I ended up getting my true size. I'm in the same boat as you. I'm going to keep them and play around with different insoles. I think though after they break in a bit they will fit better.

Plenty of 2015s marked down on finish line. Neon and infrared anniversaries marked down to $150, etc. Still can't decide if i want the grey and neons or the black and neon anniversaries.

Week later and they are :pimp: broke in nicely and they are mad comfortable. I'm on my feet a lot during the day for work so I consider them an investment.

Wish I could find the gray "reflective" pair again... bought them from NDC and they sent me 2 left shoes... :smh:

Couldn't pass up the $150 deal on the Infrared anniversary pair. Plus I used $10 off coupon + $20 WC rewards and in-store pickup :smokin

I know this is the 2015 thread, but I'm deployed and the 09 thread is dead. Has anyone peeped the 09 JCRD's on finish line? I missed the original release and was wondering if these would be a good filler. I hear the 09s are the most comfy. Thanks in advance

word i linked em up on my blog at 99. surprised these went that low on sale of all the colorways...

Those are really nice. I debated hard on getting them but the clear sole was a deal breaker.

Those are on sale for $70 now. Debating on using my WC rewards on this and getting them for $66 something shipped.

Do Americans ever buy anything for retail? Everytime i read on here or watch YouTube videos, i always see Americans going on about discounts and coupons and sales etc... bragging about how much they saved!? If i see something i like i buy it. I don't wait for months on end to see if they go on sale so i can save a measly 20 or 30 bucks, **** that!! It's like your all a bunch of cheapskates or something lol :')

I used to buy right away if I really liked it and wanted it. after doing that a few times and seeing stuff I bought and wore maybe once on sale for half the price a few months later made me realize to wait it out for sales. I just picked up the mc 2015 for 150 at a finish line. I've been wanting them since they first dropped but since they sat I waited for discounts and they had a steep starting price. This addiction as I call it is expensive so I choose to be cheap when I can.

Those are on sale for $70 now. Debating on using my WC rewards on this and getting them for $66 something shipped.
Is this in store at that price b/c I see them for 99 online.  I have a WC ready to go, would love a 50+tax!!! 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom