AIR MAX 2015 first pictures...

I know why now cause those are the womens pair.  I only looked at the mens and the only ones for 99 were the "infrared" and bright crimson colors.

How for $70????

Just went and got more.... Couldn't say no to $70

View media item 1699795
How???  This is the pair I want over the bright crimson!!!

the 30% code expired yesterday.

I know why now cause those are the womens pair.  I only looked at the mens and the only ones for 99 were the "infrared" and bright crimson colors.

Check instore guys. 129.99 + 30% off and dude did me a solid with a WC.

They started the sales rack with 30% off items.

Last edited:
I was under the impression that WC would take effect immediately once I hit the 200 points so when I went in to buy a pair of socks to put me over (I was at 191 pts) was told it would take possibly a month but FNL cutie hooked a brotha up with the WC as well.  Now I have another WC to use 
nthat.gif

Hey guys, just an update: the white pair isn't guaranteed to be on the sales promo rack. I just went to a different FNL and they weren't in there so it's a YMMV situation of the am2015s I picked up yesterday.

Can somebody take a pic of the new triple black ones? I want to see them in the flesh as i have only seen them online in stock photos
I want to see what this colorway looks like on feet myself.

Plan to pick up a couple of colorways soon.

Those look pretty good. The fakes flywire is normally lose on a few of the lace holes even when tighed tightly. You might as where he got them and ask for a few better upclose pick. But their used, you could probably find them new for $10 more somewhere with no doubts of authenticity.

2009's are going to re-releasing btw. 

Which and when are 2009s re-releasing I haven't heard anything about this

Those look pretty good. The fakes flywire is normally lose on a few of the lace holes even when tighed tightly. You might as where he got them and ask for a few better upclose pick. But their used, you could probably find them new for $10 more somewhere with no doubts of authenticity.

I thought I replied a while ago but I guess I never hit submit. :smh:

So far, it's not a real am2009. It's one of those Jacquard versions. The colors are on the finishline website.

cscottjmp cscottjmp

Last edited:

I thought I replied a while ago but I guess I never hit submit.
mean.gif

So far, it's not a real am2009. It's one of those Jacquard versions. The colors are on the finishline website.

@CscottJMP
As of now, But the real 2009s are re-releasing via Baltsneaker. Supposedly its a few of the OG CWs and some new ones as well. I think he said 2016 though.

Last edited:
I saw those horrible jacquard 2009s when they first released. I was hoping for the original silhouette, but from what I'm seeing next year they'll be back (crosses fingers)

Reactions: DAV
I saw those horrible jacquard 2009s when they first released. I was hoping for the original silhouette, but from what I'm seeing next year they'll be back (crosses fingers)

Agreed. Praying and hoping for the OG CW's too. I need another pair of royals to keep DS.

BTW, @maxedout502 GO CATS!!!

Back
Top Bottom