AIR MAX 2015 first pictures...

Ended up getting the reflective, FNL with the $20 off coupon. Sizes are starting to dry up. At least in my size

Yep, I ended getting them from dtlr for 119.99. I got the 9.5, probably need a 10 like all my other air max but ehh. I belive I tried a 9.5 at the Mall and they were okay. If not I'll sale, but can't beat 119 for that shoe

Awesome deal, I tried to pay that. This is my first pair of these. They felt small at first, but after 6 hours in them I was feeling good. For me I think it was just getting used to the padding of the upper vs the minimalist flyknit I had just taken off

Keep sleeping on the DTLR price. And every time I say it's time to purchase, they raise the price again. Next time they go to 119.98, they're mine.

Anyone know when the white/black color way drops? I know Kith has them now but hoping for a larger retailer where I can drop some rewards down.

I've been wearing my reflects hear and there. Looking at them today I wondered if anyone has tried to remove the paint on the air pocket. After catching them at the right angle I noticed they appear to be clear under the glittery silver. Any thoughts?

I've been wearing my reflects hear and there. Looking at them today I wondered if anyone has tried to remove the paint on the air pocket. After catching them at the right angle I noticed they appear to be clear under the glittery silver. Any thoughts?

Nail polish remover could do the trick. You risk making the air unit mat doe

That's the only reason I posted words before a picture. Wanted to see if it had been tried it. Will take me a few days to think this one over

How are these comfort wise compared to the AM2014's? I have the MC Flyknit version if that matters. Bulky and heavy but very impressed with the cushioning.

Back
Top Bottom