Air Max Posite Bakin Boot an annual release? EDIT: Blacks re-released!!!

Check this out.
Friday I went to my local post office and picked up a package ( coat I brouht off ebay). As I'm walking back home a woman (who I know) from the post office calls me and says I have another package . An express mail package . So I double back. I cant read the carbon receipt so I dont know who its from. However I do recognize zip code. Its from my dad
Cant wait to pop the top . I get home and open the box.
Yes yes yes. A pair of pewter bakin's.
I'm 44 years old and my dad is 63.
Fiends for life.

Last edited:
Check this out.
Friday I went to my local post office and picked up a package ( coat I brouht off ebay). As I'm walking back home a woman (who I know) from the post office calls me and says I have another package . An express mail package . So I double back. I cant read the carbon receipt so I dont know who its from. However I do recognize zip code. Its from my dad
Cant wait to pop the top . I get home and open the box.
Yes yes yes. A pair of pewter bakin's.
I'm 44 years old and my dad is 63.
Fiends for life.

man that is nice. Your pops hooking you up.

Finally got my pewters. So worth the wait. Best colorway IMO.

Don't give up y'all.

Last edited:
Worn Pair goes for $160 and considered as a steal?! What few years can do to the one that was goin for $60 or so in the outlets at some points.…

I've seen an eggplant colorway at dtlr but only in gs sizes

Last edited:
are nike boots actually tough or are they just sporting a look? could you go hiking in them?

to be safe, i stuck with a pair of teva during a recent trip to nepal. tough as nails.

are nike boots actually tough or are they just sporting a look? could you go hiking in them?

to be safe, i stuck with a pair of teva during a recent trip to nepal. tough as nails.

Toughest pair of boots I've ever worn.

On paper, I don't see why you couldn't go hiking in em, but I'm not sure if they're built for that. Not in terms of durability, but of design.

There may be better hiking boots from other brands.

They're comfortable to me, but that's in comparison to Timbs and Goadomes.

I've never been hiking, so I'm not sure exactly what you need for hiking. Are hiking boots light, because they aren't that light.

IMO I would describe them as more durable and a tougher version of the Goadome.

Toughest pair of boots I've ever worn.

On paper, I don't see why you couldn't go hiking in em, but I'm not sure if they're built for that. Not in terms of durability, but of design.

There may be better hiking boots from other brands.

They're comfortable to me, but that's in comparison to Timbs and Goadomes.

I've never been hiking, so I'm not sure exactly what you need for hiking. Are hiking boots light, because they aren't that light.

IMO I would describe them as more durable and a tougher version of the Goadome.
Thanks guys.

Yeah trekking requires quite a lot. Light, strong and a perfect fit. Walking for several hours each day carrying a full pack for weeks on end through rocky, dusty, rain and snow conditions is very harsh. I did about 350kms (horizontal) spanning 700m-5416m altitude range in 3 weeks. No blisters at all!

Last edited:
Light? These definitely aren't the boots for you then. They're very comfortable, but not light at all. I'm not sure how my feet would feel if I wore em for upwards of 8 hours walking.

STILL HAVE THE ALL BLACKS…GREATEST NIKE BOOT DECISION I HAVE EVER MADE AFTER BALTOROS… I WOULD LOVE FOR THEM TO RELEASE THESE AGAIN IN ABOUT ANOTHER YEAR OR TWO.

Back
Top Bottom