Air Max Posite Bakin Boot an annual release? EDIT: Blacks re-released!!!

STILL HAVE THE ALL BLACKS…GREATEST NIKE BOOT DECISION I HAVE EVER MADE AFTER BALTOROS… I WOULD LOVE FOR THEM TO RELEASE THESE AGAIN IN ABOUT ANOTHER YEAR OR TWO.
Wouldn't we all, been looking for almost two years :smh:

I stumbled upon my Pewters on eBay. Watched em for near 3 months. Dudes sizes started disappearing, so I copped. Started off at like 225, copped at 150.

do these break in at all? in most shoes a size 11 gives me room and 10.5s usually fit snug, I can only find a 10.5 in these, will they be too tight and not break in?

do these break in at all? in most shoes a size 11 gives me room and 10.5s usually fit snug, I can only find a 10.5 in these, will they be too tight and not break in?
They do. Took me two winters. Wear crew socks and dress socks when you wear them. Do it for one winter. This should help. It might even feel better towards the end of the first winter. Then wear regular crew socks. This should help.
Stumbled across these Thursday.

Black/purple joints. Most sizes available but still at retail price - http://www.citygear.com/Nike-Bakin-Posite-Purple-Black-and-Orange.html
Good bump, just saw the purple joints on swoosh.

OK so I was out this weekend and saw more colors at DTLR in kids sizes which mean that mens sizes should be up soon.

Black - just like before
Cranberry - they went with a matte finish this time. honestly look like fakes

That makes 3 colors this year.

OK so I was out this weekend and saw more colors at DTLR in kids sizes which mean that mens sizes should be up soon.

Black - just like before
Cranberry - they went with a matte finish this time. honestly look like fakes

That makes 3 colors this year.
More black ones? I could use another pair. The air unit broke for some reason and I hear air every time I take a step in the right shoe. Doesn't bother me terribly, but I wish I was within the warranty to get a new pair. I only wear them from Dec-March too 
mean.gif

Remember seeing this pic on deftronic a few years back i think and it made me love the shoe

I am looking for the exact pair there

Here are pics of the gs sizes I saw which are pretty much what the men's sizes will look like

Last edited:
Yeah your right it does look weird with a matte finish, does those being there in GS sizes mean the mens pair will follow suit and release?

Yeah your right it does look weird with a matte finish, does those being there in GS sizes mean the mens pair will follow suit and release?

I can't confirm but I'm assuming yes. The eggplants were at dtlr for a couple weeks before I saw men's sizes so I'd imagine these would follow suite. They were better off leaving the crans out and doing another pewter. Imo

Black and purple ones can be found here: 

http://shop.socialstatuspgh.com/collections/nike

Apply code CYBER50 for 50% off and get them for $107.50

edit: phone order only

So the code is online only? And since those are phone order only the code doesnt apply?

Since this is a yearly release, do they hold back a few colorways each year?

Edit: Just seen purple pair on NDC for retail :x

Last edited:
Just talked to the manager at the local Footaction she said straight up the black ones ain't coming back in men's sizes. She could be wrong but she ain't lying she always keep 100

Last edited by a moderator:
Just talked to the manager at the local Footaction she said straight up the black ones ain't coming back in men's sizes. She could be wrong but she ain't lying she always keep 100

id keep my eye on dtlr before fa to be honest. dtlr had the blacks last year where fa and them didnt even sniff them.
i know the pewters just showed up one day when they dropped a couple years ago. i think stores just receive shipment and then sell them.

She said she gotta manifest on the purple in men's sizes before she got them cuz I was thinking like you were that they were just showing up but best believe I check Dtlr every time I'm in the area

She said she gotta manifest on the purple in men's sizes before she got them cuz I was thinking like you were that they were just showing up but best believe I check Dtlr every time I'm in the area

welp, ill keep updating the thread as i see more pairs around. makes no sense to only send out size 5-7.

Back
Top Bottom