Air Max Uptempo 2 (new pics on Marqueesole) via Sneakernews...

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Originally Posted by taxtow

Originally Posted by dimez81

anyword on ndc?

Came and gone pretty quick on NDC

Farce.  They'll be back and will collect dust on NDC. 
i highly doubt they even dropped on ndc yet, ndc likes to put new items up on the site but not make them available,"sold out", until whatever RD they go by.

$78 on swoosh but only a 10.5 left, weird how they sold so well on NDC but other sites have almost a FSR

$78 on swoosh but only a 10.5 left, weird how they sold so well on NDC but other sites have almost a FSR

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Just like the last ones, these will sit...and I'll cop when I get 'em for a lower price.
Def. outlet bound.

Not moving compared to all pairs released, at least here on East Coast...

Just like the last ones, these will sit...and I'll cop when I get 'em for a lower price.
Def. outlet bound.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Def. outlet bound.

You definitely answered my question i came in here to post thanks EOH also do anyone know how long it takes for a shoe to reach the outlets?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Def. outlet bound.

You definitely answered my question i came in here to post thanks EOH also do anyone know how long it takes for a shoe to reach the outlets?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
95 all star game with the boy alonzo... sorry fr small pic... them shaq used to b the bomb 2... good old days

1995-all-star-team-nba-425.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
95 all star game with the boy alonzo... sorry fr small pic... them shaq used to b the bomb 2... good old days

1995-all-star-team-nba-425.jpg

Originally Posted by pelimpe

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of the main reasons why I'm coppin'  
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pelimpe

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

One of the main reasons why I'm coppin'  
pimp.gif

i'd love to try these out for ball, but not sure what size to get online. nike & jb have been hella weird/inconsistent with their sizing..

i'd love to try these out for ball, but not sure what size to get online. nike & jb have been hella weird/inconsistent with their sizing..

they sat last time cuz they were inacurrately retroed...this retro looks like it rectified da problem.

they sat last time cuz they were inacurrately retroed...this retro looks like it rectified da problem.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

AND THEYRE STILL SITTING

Originally Posted by ninjahood

AND THEYRE STILL SITTING

Back
Top Bottom