Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Originally Posted by 1YoungBlink1

but lookin at this post...
and my cuzzo gettin his pairs today and tellin me allllll about them basically forced me to get em
laugh.gif

lol my bad cuz but u couldnt pass on these

got in my 2 pairs from eastbay joints is
pimp.gif

For everyone asking about the Leaders hat, that hat was released AT LEAST 6 months ago, and I believe more. Unless they restocked them (which Idon't think is the case) one of the guys just brought their hat in for the picture.

Icopjordans82 ^^^^Nice. Shoe's do look impressive.

Yea I got my 2 pairs of orlando penny 1s 2 months after release for $60 each at sheikh shoes back then...

Got my Chi-towns & Orlandos for $59.99 EACH! If I waited a lil' longer...I could of got them for $49.99

The bottom line is...If you really want the shoe, & you can't wait...spend yor money. Cop early if you want. Go out and cop on release day. That'sfine...because the shoe is a kick %#% retro. But know that like all other dope retros the past couple years except the "Penny Foams"...These will goon sale!!!

But don't try to pull wool over people eye's saying these will sell out everywhere & YOU BETTER GET THEM NOW OR ELSE...when if your a consumer, youknow that's a load of crock. Retros don't sell out anymore...Period!

Btw...Penny 2s are luved...but a Penny Foam it ain't . Let's keep sh@#$% real here.

I'm done talking bout this.

HOLLA!!!

it depends where you live if these sell out or not
and dudes comparing the 1's to the 2's .....lol...come on now......

Originally Posted by tupac003

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by Kn0wledgeable

i saw them today in person...these are DEFINITELY hitting clearance...i'll wait it out...no way am i paying retail or above retail for these
penny 1s never hit the clearance right? the cheapest ive seen them were 100 retail at footlocker and then on sale for 30% off, which is 70 bucks

They did. The blk/ble colorway didn't last long but the chi town penny ones and just about every other colorway did hit the outlets.
black and blue color NEVER hit clearance..i would've bought more pairs if it did. the red ones are currently at clearance.

Just a little somethin somethin we did for the Nike Air Penny II.

nike-air-penny-ii-feature-2.jpg

Nike Air Penny II - White/Varsity Blue-Black

nike-air-penny-ii-feature-3.jpg

nike-air-penny-ii-feature-4.jpg

nike-air-penny-ii-feature-5.jpg

nike-air-penny-ii-feature-6.jpg

Nike Air Penny II - Black/Varsity Blue-White

nike-air-penny-ii-feature-7.jpg

nike-air-penny-ii-feature-8.jpg

nike-air-penny-ii-feature-9.jpg

nike-air-penny-ii-feature-10.jpg

Nike Air Penny II

nike-air-penny-ii-feature-11.jpg

Nike Air Penny II

GOD DAMN they look amazing in those pictures!

And while we are having a mini competition for the prices we paid for the Penny 1s, I got both the ChiTown and Orlandos for $29.99

copped copped copped!!!

sucks though... my local niketown aint getting them, and the local footlocker only got 4 pair (shipment got delayed til next wednesday)
frown.gif

so yeah living in hawaii is awesome, but it sucks living on a rock when it comes to kicks sometimes!

Originally Posted by Mr James To U

sorry if already posted but can you use the friends & family coupon for these at footlocker this week
they are excluded

BTW DOES ANYONE HAVE A NIKE AIR PENNY II WALLPAPER FOR MY MACBOOK?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom