Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Originally Posted by FresH FeeTz

jus tried these on...very clean but ima have to cop the 11.5..kinda snug. For those out in the jamaica area...these are ALL OVER...including the eggplant flights
yeah i know i texted my homie that work out there but he talkin about 180 for the penny's and the eggplants.. chill

yea i went in there...i said how much for the flights...dude says "180", i said what about the penny's he says "same price"....so i had to leave but up and down the ave they are out there VIM, and few mom and pop places...for those of you that are tight wit the gwop, wait and sit on these, you will get them for 80...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh..............

Originally Posted by 23thakid

Anybody know where I can get a size 12 online with a discount? It would be much appreciated

what he said.... anybody?? i know these will be everywhere in a week or so, but im impatient and its not worth the risk of missing out on these... any infowould be much apprec..

Glad I ordered my Orlando Fitted from rocknjocks before they sold out.....I was gonna wait til I got tha Pennys but they just sold out

Glad I ordered my Orlando Fitted from rocknjocks before they sold out.....I was gonna wait til I got tha Pennys but they just sold out

All my NYC and DMV are def already on these.....don't think they will hit clearance. I know for a fact tho that Nike Outlets will get some pair.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by FresH FeeTz

jus tried these on...very clean but ima have to cop the 11.5..kinda snug. For those out in the jamaica area...these are ALL OVER...including the eggplant flights
yeah i know i texted my homie that work out there but he talkin about 180 for the penny's and the eggplants.. chill

yea i went in there...i said how much for the flights...dude says "180", i said what about the penny's he says "same price"....so i had to leave but up and down the ave they are out there VIM, and few mom and pop places...for those of you that are tight wit the gwop, wait and sit on these, you will get them for 80...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
smh..............
i just came back from the ave today my mans gave me the eggplants for 165 and i picked up the penny's for 150 both sneakers are a F*ckinggreat retro nike did thier thing !

All my NYC and DMV are def already on these.....don't think they will hit clearance. I know for a fact tho that Nike Outlets will get some pair.

Originally Posted by kchildz1

The silver foams hit the nike outlet at woodbury and they was 130 with my homegirl discount that work there they ended up 96 dollars holla! if that happens tothese pennys i would cop like 2 more pairs
wink.gif

The bickering of whether or not they will go on sale should stop...some areas I'm sure will have some pairs that get left over..maybe a lot. The mostaccurate statement is that a TON of heads have been waiting a LONG time for these, so if you wanna pay retail then do you...I did. If you like them and wantthem now...then go for it ....if you wanna wait it out for a sale..then congrats on having the patience. Everyone got that ONE (or a few) shoes that they willcop as soon as they hit the store and not want to wait...this shoe just happens to be that to a lot of heads.

When did Nikes start having release dates?

My store has them on display, what? And they won't sell them til Saturday

Only nikes I remember having real release dates are AF1's

Luckily, my pair from NDC came already

I noticed something- these are slightly lower cut than the originals, especially in the rear of the shoe.

I Also saw them around the ave. When I held em em in my hand. I got the feeling that they will most definiely go on sale

wow..when you guys said this shoe ran small you all werent lying. i went a half size up and they still fit snug. i think im gonna have to exchange for a wholesize up.

Back
Top Bottom