Style Code: FB8885-100
Release Date: 2023
Price: $200
Nike Air Penny 2 Coconut Milk Baroque Brown FB8885-100 Lateral Side

Nike Air Penny 2 Coconut Milk Baroque Brown FB8885-100 Top View

Nike Air Penny 2 Coconut Milk Baroque Brown FB8885-100 Back Heels

Nike-Air-Penny-2-Coconut-Milk-Baroque-Brown-FB8885-100-4.jpg

Nike-Air-Penny-2-Coconut-Milk-Baroque-Brown-FB8885-100-5.jpg

I hope with that pick of the homes included, means they’re on the way after the Atlantic blues. Need those and the aways.

Last edited:
Exactly lmao I keep telling people that . I’m like what do you expect ? The shoe came out in such and such year . It’s not going to be like a modern day shoe lol and had one dude try and say he wanted “ modern tech “ … it was for the alpha forces I believe . I’m like dude the shoe is from 1988 . What do you want ? Lol I mean these are Nike retros we’re talking about… what you get is what you get .. it’s nothing new. Same old **** it’s literally always been
i had the og penny 2's and they were comfortable.

back then in the 90's you could actually feel the cushioning and most top tier shoes were comfortable

i dont care if its the year 2056 they arent supposed to feel like bricks

It's a very fixable problem. I had my Blk/Blue pair from 08 separate at the soles. Wore them just fine, no issues. After the third wear, I noticed the upper on the left shoe showed separation. Haven't gotten to that part yet, but it was a clean break, just clean, re-glue and back in business. Atlantic Blues and ASG have sole separation, but I haven't put them back together yet. I'm just glad it's not complicated.

^^^lucky...like two years ago, I was walking outside and the bottom plastic part that has the 1cent logo fell out. Crazy thing is I didn't even notice I lost that part till I noticed separation once I got home. I went back out to look for the logo but it was a no go. Ended up having to buy a donor pair on ebay to replace that 1 cent logo and I glued it back together.

Damn. That's the kind of stuff I check for so I don't lose it while I'm out. That's the worst though.

Back
Top Bottom