Air-Randy Get Out Of Niketalk

Is legitly even a word? Legitimately is. Anyway...

Rock Deep's article is stating that Air-Randy has people in the factories stealing extra shoes after they are produced and carrying them out loose. Butthey are the real thing. He's not selling fakes. Correct me if I got any of that wrong.

stop hating on air-randy and his hustle everyone on NT appreciates what he does for the board in showing us good detailed pics

I'm with SkyLarkster, I did pretty good on the Reading Comprehension section of the SAT and it didn't say that Air-Randy sold fakes, it simply said hewas getting his shoes from the factory and that someone was stealing them and selling them to him. He did say that promo-shoes sold high quality fakes, butthey do not even advertise on NT.

I'm sorry. I don't remember saying Air-Randy was sellin fakes.

At all.

Please don't mis-repersent my words and have them twisted around.

Re-Read it all and then marinate on it a bit please sir. I appreciate the effort, but just don't use my words for you platform if done with a slant.

Thanks.

I dont knock heat or 160s hustle and mentioned that...I just don't support how either company MAY be acquiring these... Its just a fact Air-Randy isn'tgetting them legitimatly from Nike/Jordan.

Originally Posted by s dubl

Why knock another mans hustle? Air-Randy doesn't come in here telling you what to do or not do.......
i agree and i apperciate the nice pics of the shoes that we get on nt

I don't support theft of corporate property, however, I do love view detailed pics of shoes months in advance.
Thanks Air-Randy

Who cares how they obtain the shoes, as long as they show exclusives early im all for it. Please dont knock thehustle.

theres a post about this in General. Calm the %@++ down. Support Randy and his contribution to NT instead of tryin to knock it.

Actually, I DO knock their hustle.

Getting products by illegitimate means is wrong no matter how you slice it.

Guys, you have to learn to take a stand for what is right sometimes, and this is just wrong.

Originally Posted by blco02

Guys, you have to learn to take a stand for what is right sometimes, and this is just wrong.
I can respect that

Pretty much sums it up for me.

I hate to say it but I like the fact that these guys do an end-around JB. JB is a bunch of whores now anyway so hey, Karma's a $#@#@.

Maybe if releases weren't so limited these sites wouldn't exist. Why the hell would I go on one of these sites and pay a multiple of retail if I canget it at retail two months later? These sites (and resellers in general) thrive off limited releases. JB could have all that money themselves, but theychoose to limit product instead. So, they get what they deserve.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan KingXI

RockDeep Wrote

Air-Randy is not getting their shoes legitly from Nike at all, and the Folks at Jordan are and continue to be Highly Ticked at them getting these shoes and showing them online when they do.

Just to clarify: When the first Fusion AF 12's were shown, it is a FACT that only two samples had been produced for HQ. The day the Sample box arrived it arrived one short. The Next Day Air-Randy had it on his site and they revealed on NT.

Jordan was very Salty. Not sure what Nike Legal did IF anything, and if they continue to do nothing, it really doesn't matter, it only shows they don't support the company by allowing it to continue by not sending a cease and desist letter to Air-Randy.

I know that Air-Randy has also blantantly lifted pictures and images from BabyDills site before, which doesn't lend much credibility to him from jump street at all, if you need to steal images in order to push your own "product"

As for Marquee Sole- They are a mystery to even the folks at Nike. Speculation there (at Nike) is someone is gettin additional boxes of Shoes out at the Factory in some shape or form and selling them on the site.

Nike isn't too happy about that, but they can't control Security at Production Facilities when they Contract them to Police themselves. So as long as whoever is getting the product out of the door, Marquee Sole will be in business.

I will say, if you are not getting boxes with your shoes, this is because those shoes are leaving the factory in something other than a box. Say a Duffel bag or trash bag.

So since Air-Randy is fake why do we still have him in niketalk? i mean there clearly fake shoes so lets get him out.
We have to take down all Air-Randy stuff as in people who promote him and in the Website Store Outlet Posts
Come on NT

thanks

Move this post if its in the wrong area

I'm sorry but this has been building up for awhile and after you made this tread I have to say this...

You come on this board talking about how people make posts to be "big shots" but in the last month and a half you have been the biggest one of themall!!! You tried to give us "insider info" that turned out to be wrong but the BEST is you coming on here making this post when just yesterday youmade this post... http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/8650...11-Countdown-Packs-XX3-230-.html#reply-865044 and you went out of your way to post a bunch of Air Randy's pics and Marquee Sole's flicks and a few hours later you come on here and say Air Randyshouldn't be on NT??? Not only that but they are pics that were posted on here in their own treads so did you really need to REPOST them again??? Or wereyou just trying to be the "big shot"??? You might wanna go back and edit your posts so you don't get your spot blown before you make posts likethis!!!!

And before I go on to the topic at hand... Rock NEVER said the shoes he had were Fakes. This is also funny coming from you because you come on here with thispost talking about how bad fakes are but you made this post as well... http://niketalk.com/topic/27069

As far as the Air Randy itself situation goes... They obviously must know someone that can make the shoes "disappear" and they end up with them. Ofcourse I see why Nike and JB are salty but at the same time if they really wanted to do something about it they could track him down and make it stop. Andsince they aren't I have no problem with getting pics of shoes early no matter who it's from, AS LONG AS THEY ARE LEGIT and not FAKES as we saw withall the XXIII pics that came out early. As stated before, you can't knock the hustle just because you're not the one that's on it!!!
tongue.gif

Why knock another mans hustle? Air-Randy doesn't come in here telling you what to do or not do.......

YOU MAD?

what i think is wrong is the fact that no matter how they get them i know they don't pay some ridiculous amount for them.

i kno they should obviously sell for a good amount over what they paid (if they did pay at all) but what is being charged is ridiculous

I hate to say it but I like the fact that these guys do an end-around JB. JB is a bunch of whores now anyway so hey, Karma's a $#@#@.

Maybe if releases weren't so limited these sites wouldn't exist. Why the hell would I go on one of these sites and pay a multiple of retail if I can get it at retail two months later? These sites (and resellers in general) thrive off limited releases. JB could have all that money themselves, but they choose to limit product instead. So, they get what they deserve.
happy.gif

Exactly. Sure, it's not right that these shoes are acquired illegally but HOVkid hit it on the nose.
Still, thanks for the early pictures.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I personally appreciate air randy and marquee sole for what they're doing for the sneaker community. They allow us to see the actual shoes long before the releases so we can plan our budgets and saturday mornings accordingly. If left up to Nike we wouldn't see pics of any shoes more than 1 week before the release. Then everyone would be salty. I say let them stay. We all benefit. The only people who don't benefit is Nike, and they don't care about us anyway, so why should we care about them. At the end of the day, they still make their money regardless.
yes, this is why i appreciate them!
if nike/jordan really had a problem with them getting these shoes and posting them online they would do something about it

Originally Posted by metalmaned

Originally Posted by Jordan KingXI

RockDeep Wrote

Air-Randy is not getting their shoes legitly from Nike at all, and the Folks at Jordan are and continue to be Highly Ticked at them getting these shoes and showing them online when they do.

Just to clarify: When the first Fusion AF 12's were shown, it is a FACT that only two samples had been produced for HQ. The day the Sample box arrived it arrived one short. The Next Day Air-Randy had it on his site and they revealed on NT.

Jordan was very Salty. Not sure what Nike Legal did IF anything, and if they continue to do nothing, it really doesn't matter, it only shows they don't support the company by allowing it to continue by not sending a cease and desist letter to Air-Randy.

I know that Air-Randy has also blantantly lifted pictures and images from BabyDills site before, which doesn't lend much credibility to him from jump street at all, if you need to steal images in order to push your own "product"

As for Marquee Sole- They are a mystery to even the folks at Nike. Speculation there (at Nike) is someone is gettin additional boxes of Shoes out at the Factory in some shape or form and selling them on the site.

Nike isn't too happy about that, but they can't control Security at Production Facilities when they Contract them to Police themselves. So as long as whoever is getting the product out of the door, Marquee Sole will be in business.

I will say, if you are not getting boxes with your shoes, this is because those shoes are leaving the factory in something other than a box. Say a Duffel bag or trash bag.

So since Air-Randy is fake why do we still have him in niketalk? i mean there clearly fake shoes so lets get him out.
We have to take down all Air-Randy stuff as in people who promote him and in the Website Store Outlet Posts
Come on NT

thanks

Move this post if its in the wrong area

I'm sorry but this has been building up for awhile and after you made this tread I have to say this...

You come on this board talking about how people make posts to be "big shots" but in the last month and a half you have been the biggest one of them all!!! You tried to give us "insider info" that turned out to be wrong but the BEST is you coming on here making this post when just yesterday you made this post... http://niketalk.yuku.com/reply/8650...11-Countdown-Packs-XX3-230-.html#reply-865044 and you went out of your way to post a bunch of Air Randy's pics and Marquee Sole's flicks and a few hours later you come on here and say Air Randy shouldn't be on NT??? Not only that but they are pics that were posted on here in their own treads so did you really need to REPOST them again??? Or were you just trying to be the "big shot"??? You might wanna go back and edit your posts so you don't get your spot blown before you make posts like this!!!!

And before I go on to the topic at hand... Rock NEVER said the shoes he had were Fakes. This is also funny coming from you because you come on here with this post talking about how bad fakes are but you made this post as well... http://niketalk.com/topic/27069

As far as the Air Randy itself situation goes... They obviously must know someone that can make the shoes "disappear" and they end up with them. Of course I see why Nike and JB are salty but at the same time if they really wanted to do something about it they could track him down and make it stop. And since they aren't I have no problem with getting pics of shoes early no matter who it's from, AS LONG AS THEY ARE LEGIT and not FAKES as we saw with all the XXIII pics that came out early. As stated before, you can't knock the hustle just because you're not the one that's on it!!!
tongue.gif

OUCH!

Lifting a few pairs of sneakers of a multi-million dollar corporation might be wrong, but Nike isnt feeling it at all. Randys' stickin it to theman and im not complaining.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Maybe if releases weren't so limited these sites wouldn't exist. Why the hell would I go on one of these sites and pay a multiple of retail if I can get it at retail two months later? These sites (and resellers in general) thrive off limited releases. JB could have all that money themselves, but they choose to limit product instead. So, they get what they deserve.
happy.gif

this is very true.

karma is a +$%%+, big ups to air-randy
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom