Air-Randy Get Out Of Niketalk

hey i look at it as y shuld we care nike already rips us off by there prices and also i credit air-randy 100% if it wasn't for people like him wewouldn't c half the kicks wedo so early and we could plan and budget ourselves to get them but we need to stop with this post before he stops giving usearly pics and i like what he is doing

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I'm sorry. I don't remember saying Air-Randy was sellin fakes.

At all.

Please don't mis-repersent my words and have them twisted around.

Re-Read it all and then marinate on it a bit please sir. I appreciate the effort, but just don't use my words for you platform if done with a slant.

Thanks.

I dont knock heat or 160s hustle and mentioned that...I just don't support how either company MAY be acquiring these... Its just a fact Air-Randy isn't getting them legitimatly from Nike/Jordan.

Don't have to apologize! You're not wrong in anyway. You were just saying out your point of view on the methods of Air-Randy and Marquees to getthe shoes early.

I'm with you, if what you said is true, I don't support their ways. Of course, I do GREATLY appreciate the photos they provided!

I don't mind not having any early photos of shoes if they stop "stealing".

Again, I don't accuse them to steal or any negative action or whatsoever, because I don't know the real truth as I don't know Randy and Marqueepersonally.

I also appreciate heat23 for bringing up those photos here. Credits for you on this!

In the other hand, Jordan KingXI, THE SHOESARE LEGIT, NOT FAKE.

Before asking people to get out of NT, think about it.

Did you get the facts right? Did he personally promote his site in NT?

Like FlipJays said, HE DID NOT ASK YOU TO BUY HIS SHOES.

Hypothetically, if the shoes were fake, MODS WILL DEAL WITH IT; YOU WON'T.

Even though I doont purchase the shoes early,I like being able to view the shoes early, so that i can know if i want em or not, w/o having to wait a few daysbefore the shoe comes out

Hey,

Even I have to admit, I see stuff from this guy before I do any other time. It does help create buzz.

People ask why Nike doesnt sue or do things. I have asked, but it always isn't so simple. For all WE know, eithe site could be going thru a person who doesthe actual "liberation" of shoes from the factory or go thru TWO go between's.

However, it's known they are not legitimate, so there is a spot of responsibility there. When the*@!% hits the fan, I wouldn't want Heat or 160 goindown with the company from being an attachment to it.

I don't think that would be worth it to either of them.

i wish i was getting shoes early, legally or not . . . i've done things much worse than that in my life . . . and i bet almost everyone else wishes theycould get them early too, even iif it is illegal

Yall want a cryburger or a weinekin, everybody always beggin for pics and now u wanna crucify them for what the majority wants.....and they provide.. stolen ornot i wanna see pics and dont particularily give a flyin$!@* how they get em...I like to eat whether its hot or cold, but these items should be moved at adiscount, word to the street!!!!!

^^
laugh.gif

looks like no one has a problem seeing shoes early. its a good thing. i want to know ahead of time whats comming out. i like seeing the shoes and thats when idecide if im going to buy or pass.

to everyone who is saying it's wrong, well downloading music is wrong, and im almost positive that 90%+ do it, let's face it, everybody does something"wrong" in one way or another

and y'all probably appreciate his pics too, personally i do!

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

i wish i was getting shoes early, legally or not . . . i've done things much worse than that in my life . . . and i bet almost everyone else wishes they could get them early too, even iif it is illegal

Okay, you're the man, you're a worse guy. Point taken, no worries.

Just so you know, it's not something you should be proud, or showing off.

All Air Jordan freaks definitely want to get the shoes they like.

BUT, you never know if they want it early or late.

RockDeep love to wear them late.

Wishing for something that could be reached by using illegal way is fine. But wish could lead you to do it.

Why don't you wish to rob a bank without making anyone to call the police, and WALK out the door after you get the money?

I dunno but someone's posting irks me. Can anyone guess who's it is? (the threadstarter is a given)

I'm sorry, it just really annoys the hell out of me.

Clue: His posts usually consist of being repetative, redundant, obvious, and gramatically incorrect all while trying to sound intelligent.

First 5 people to get it right gets $1 in Paypal.

hmm i was gonna guess Mr Jack Johnson, but hes nowhere to be found in this post.
Or it could be because i have him ignored.

I'm not hating on Air Randy, all he is doing is giving us what we want wether its early pics or being able to cop the actual shoe months before theyrelease. I bet people hating on him will continue to go to his site to see the early pics and what not.

I'm not mad, I got no problem with what Air Randy is doing. There's more important issues in the world then this.

While I do like seeing pics early, I don't condone the way Air Randy gets them. I have never nor will I ever buy shoes early because if its not worthwaiting for then its not worth getting.

Who cares how he got the shoes... You never bought drugs or TVs out the back of somebodys trunk?

Stop being such a boyscout. They're just shoes, there more serious things to draw attention too.

Back
Top Bottom