Air Revolution Returns This Summer...

Interesting to me that not many cats here wanted the white/blue OG CW but dudes came out of the walls for these QS glow in the dark joints
I'm not knockin your hustle by any means, this just surprised me, honestly...
:nerd:

Last edited:
Interesting to me that not many cats here wanted the white/blue OG CW but dudes came out of the walls for these QS glow in the dark joints
always some hater in here. got those by the way. instead of judging like a school girl why dont ya help people find their size. or just sit there and be an ego trippin fool

always some hater in here. got those by the way. instead of judging like a school girl why dont ya help people find their size. or just sit there and be an ego trippin fool

I'm hatin? It flat out surprised me...
Scroll up a lil bit and you can see that I actually like the glow joints.
I had no idea people would go after these... again, it SURPRISED me.
Some cats are so sensitive they lose sight of reality :nerd:

i just came on the thread to help people, thats all. people slept on all the cws, this one sold out quick, figured id drop links to help the people who actually want em. and cmon u really that suprised for a QS? ofc them joints gonna sell out lol.

i just came on the thread to help people, thats all. people slept on all the cws, this one sold out quick, figured id drop links to help the people who actually want em. and cmon u really that suprised for a QS? ofc them joints gonna sell out lol.

Like i said, i was surprised...
The Revolutions are one of my favorite silos all-time, and they don't typically sell well in this era, so yea, i honestly thought this QS could sit.
I bought the Vintage QS last month, and I thought that one would sit too... actually it did "sit" (until the evening haha)

The Revolutions are one of my favorite silos all-time, and they don't typically sell well in this era, so yea, i honestly thought this QS could sit.
I bought the Vintage QS last month, and I thought that one would sit too... actually it did "sit" (until the evening haha)

yeah man.. id do a back flip if a QS anything sat lol

try extra butter, packer shoes, oneness, and on monday nt chicago, san fran, and ntny and 21 mercer will take phone orders.....if any females are looking try the boutique shops since nike is sold out the womens version....i know its a sloppy mess of info but i hope it helps someone.

nerd.gif
They actually did sit for a couple of days, but people got paid on Friday and then they all dried up. I had my eye on them but I hated the shiny patent leather parts so I passed. Plus I didn't like the $150 price tag. I am still waiting for the other color ways to drop down to around $100. $135 is too much in my opinion. 

:lol: We know the answer to that

Make it limited or add a gimmick and watch it fly

Last edited:
face it..to some sneaker buyers, a plain color combo like the white/red dont interest us....personally i like sneakers that arent so plain and generic looking, no matter the history. new colorways are necessary for some kicks just like quickstrike releases cause some people want something different than whats on everyones feet....its called being an individual and not wanting to look like everyone else, and there is nothing wrong with that at all. Im 33 and i respect a retros history but some of their coloways and designs are just in need of modernization. the revolutions got it right with the loverution pack. nike should do more couple themed releases!

face it..to some sneaker buyers, a plain color combo like the white/red dont interest us....personally i like sneakers that arent so plain and generic looking, no matter the history. new colorways are necessary for some kicks just like quickstrike releases cause some people want something different than whats on everyones feet....its called being an individual and not wanting to look like everyone else, and there is nothing wrong with that at all. Im 33 and i respect a retros history but some of their coloways and designs are just in need of modernization. the revolutions got it right with the loverution pack. nike should do more couple themed releases!

I feel you.
But, personally, when I buy retros, I typically look for the CWs I had when I was younger.
Just basic nostalgia...
This was the case with the white/blue Revolutions; had them when I was 10 yrs old.
They were the first bball shoes I wore in organized games.
Same with the AJ-III and the Delta Forces

I feel you.
But, personally, when I buy retros, I typically look for the CWs I had when I was younger.
Just basic nostalgia...
This was the case with the white/blue Revolutions; had them when I was 10 yrs old.
nerd.gif
oh theres definitely some cws that are must haves for personal reasons.....im down with that 100%

I feel you.
Just basic nostalgia...

:nthat:

I wish Nike would do mid Delta Forces again, the simple ones like white/red...white/blue...white/black...mine are yellowed. The leather would probably be crap this time.

Not the different patent leather and snake skin ones, even though I got some of them too :lol:

Last edited:
I feel you.
Just basic nostalgia...
:nthat:
I wish Nike would do mid Delta Forces again, the simple ones like white/red...white/blue...white/black...mine are yellowed. The leather would probably be crap this time.
Not the different patent leather and snake skin ones, even though I got some of them too :lol:

Man, if the Delta Forces dropped today in the OG CWs I'd need some Aveeno and a roll of paper towels :wow:

I used to love Delta Forces more than Uptowns, Dunks and Jordan I's :nthat:

As long as they're mids and simple two colorway ones.

FINALLY GOT MY SIZE 9!

Roosevelt Field 516-248-0280
and
Las Vegas 702-650-8888
also have sizes available

Last edited:
I CAVED IN AND ORDERED THESE QUICKSTRIKES. THE TONAL SAFAR PRINT JUST THE OVERALL AESTHETIC OF THE SHOE.

UGH

Back
Top Bottom