Air Revolution Returns This Summer...

Interesting to me that not many cats here wanted the white/blue OG CW but dudes came out of the walls for these QS glow in the dark joints
I'm not knockin your hustle by any means, this just surprised me, honestly...
:nerd:

I was too

Thread was kinda dead until those dropped.

extrabutter 516-632-5150
just got a restock for those still looking

Last edited:
Dambit I holds waited. Ordered from blends and I hate waiting for shipping from Cali. I get orders from da UK waaaaay faster lol.

But good looks on da info

Mine are still back ordered on FTL.com. Anyone received a shipping alert from them yet? Only supposed to be back ordered till 23rd...

Mine are still back ordered on FTL.com. Anyone received a shipping alert from them yet? Only supposed to be back ordered till 23rd...
I'm also waiting for confirmation from FTL. 
sick.gif

Just did a live chat with a FTL rep. He said their shipment will come in some time over the next 10 days. He said they will send shipping alerts once they are ready for dispatch. Hopefully soon.

Nike needs to get their act together with all these backorders lately.

First it was these and now the Fear Pack. 
mean.gif

I dont care. As long as they ship eventually and don't cancel the order. Im sure their inventory comes in shipping containers by sea so I gues its probably out of their hands...

Last edited:
dem at the outlets already
Why dont you let people know where? Alot of people are still on the hunt for them and if they can get them below retail even better. Surprising considering they only dropped 2 weeks ago and sold out online in the same day....

Last edited:
TRYING TO TAKE THEM FOR A SPIN THIS WEEKEND. FELT PRETTY GOOD WHEN I TRIED THEM ON EARLIER.

MATERIALS ARE WONDERFUL BTW.

O YEAH SHOUT OUT TO BLENDS FOR DA QUICK SHIPPING AND DA FREE SHOPPING BAG LOL

TRYING TO TAKE THEM FOR A SPIN THIS WEEKEND. FELT PRETTY GOOD WHEN I TRIED THEM ON EARLIER.

Let us know on your on feet review. :smokin

Let us know on your on feet review.
smokin.gif
DIDNT GET T O ROCK YET. NJ WEATHER HAS BEEN WIERD AND IVE BEEN ROCKING DA ROSHES.

BUT HEY LOOK WHAT POPPED IN DA CELEB THREAD:

Back
Top Bottom