Air Revolution Returns This Summer...

Yo nice collection man, I am a HUGE fan of the Nike Revolutions after watching Say Anything With John Cusack!

I knew I had to cop a pair after seein' them! But I do gotta say I was very disappointed when Nike didn't make them as high as the OG pair, that's my only upset!

I actually have an OG pair in the blue colorway and another rare pair in Medium Gray and Black from '03!

Last edited:
Yo nice collection man, I am a HUGE fan of the Nike Revolutions after watching Say Anything With John Cusack!
I knew I had to cop a pair after seein' them! But I do gotta say I was very disappointed when Nike didn't make them as high as the OG pair, that's my only upset!
I actually have an OG pair in the blue colorway and another rare pair in Medium Gray and Black from '03!
View media item 873875
Dang those look tough

View media item 873875

if I was old enough to buy retros back then there's no way I'd buy any of the BS they put out now lol

View media item 873875

Yo these are very nice [emoji]128076[/emoji]

They are definitely a beaut!

I just really wish I could find a pair of OG Air Revolutions from '88 to cop, I would do anything to get em!

The Retros to me don't come anywhere close to the Classic Revolutions!

They are definitely a beaut!
I just really wish I could find a pair of OG Air Revolutions from '88 to cop, I would do anything to get em!
The Retros to me don't come anywhere close to the Classic Revolutions!
View media item 877704

OGs always look cooler but an 1988 shoe with a poly-urethane midsole and air unit wouldn't even be kinda wearable lol. be happy with your 03s

Last edited:
I waited too long and missed out .. ...was waiting on my winners circle card to come in ..it never did ..too late ....lol

Back
Top Bottom