Air Yeezy 2

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

We're going to start lining up tomorrow.

laugh.gif
 I was joking. Don't PM me.

bay area stand up, as soon as i get info on what mom and pop has these will share info i ifind where is this google doc at?

i was part of the google doc, but its unavailable now. Is there a new one?
Next week is about to get crazy.

damn i need these in my life. i wonder how NTSF(if theyre going to have em) is going to handle the release.

i just realized it was next week....jesus....NTSF will most likely do a raffle....but check their twitter.....NTSF and HOH will be the only ppl to sell it for retail i can guarantee that
edit: forgot about the rsvp system

9.5 for me please. I was first in line for the zens at darkside = 4 day camp =(. Havent been on niketalk for a minute. Whats good?

What's good. Anyone wanna help me out I'll help u out with any future release I'm a Am at a shoe store pm me thanks

Originally Posted by yanky

Possibility of SP, Sheikh, FTC or Shoebiz getting these?
Sheikh got the 1st Yeezys so I expect some pairs coming their way. Idk about the other stores you mentioned though.

Originally Posted by fLYRice154

9.5 for me please. I was first in line for the zens at darkside = 4 day camp =(. Havent been on niketalk for a minute. Whats good?

i was in that line
i'm curious to see if HOH Arden will get them 

Called HOH Serramonte today and they said that they weren't getting the Yeezys. Talked to my cuz over at Niketown SF and to their knowledge they aren't getting any either. I'm gonna go see whats up at Sheikh Shoes tomorrow. If I find out any more info I'll post it here.

NTSF isn't getting them?! That's interesting. Hmm...maybe they're stock just hasn't come in yet. I mean the RD was just announced today so by next week they're will be more solid info.

I think asking stores this early is a bit useless since official US info came out today. I say check up on stores early next week. How can NTSF of all places not get them?

Back
Top Bottom