Air Yeezy B-Grades?

sorry to start a WHOLE new Air Yeezy post but i tried to search and see if this was already asked, and if i missed it sorry, but i was wondering if there wereany B-Grade Air Yeezys made? i found someone online trying to sell some "B-Grade Air Yeezys" for 300. he sold 2 legit pairs for over 600 but he saidhes selling these for 300 cause of the B-Grade, even though he says there flawless. does anyone know if there were every any b-grade yeezys? again sorry ifthis was already asked

yes there are b-grade yeezys
300 seems too low of a price though
kixclusive was selling them for around 500 i think

I hate the yeezy's concept and the shoe period, ugly as hell but I will try to help you out on this. That box is fake just look at the tag, now based onthat I'm going to say the shoes are fake so save yourself the trouble and DON'T BUY THAT JUNK my friend.

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

I hate the yeezy's concept and the shoe period, ugly as hell but I will try to help you out on this. That box is fake just look at the tag, now based on that I'm going to say the shoes are fake so save yourself the trouble and DON'T BUY THAT JUNK my friend.

can you explain whats wrong with the box? ( i dont care about the yeezy's at all)

is it the nike sportswear on the right? thats not on my 1/2 cents...

yeahm the box is suspect. B-grades wouldn't come in that brown box and the font on the tag is Way off, too skinny.

Yup, those are fugazi.
Dude that's selling them is clever though, writing a B on the inside tag.
He'll probably pull one over on some poor sap, like youself OP.

im passing on the shoes i believe, but someone asked for pics of the actual shoes. and about the box, i found a pair on ebay (i know there are alot offakes on ebay) that seemed to be authentic. less suspect than thse, the only problem with them were the box tag had bubbles, and the box has sorta beat. i justwant a pair, i know these shoes arnt for everyone, but i like them.

That last pic you posted gives it up stating its fake. Look at the yeezy print.

those are fake because a authentic nikebox doesnt have a nike logo next to the tag

And the tag is by the opening of the box. It's supposed to be on the closed side of the box on the opposite side or whatever I dont know how to explain itright, I hope some of ya'll understand.lol

Back
Top Bottom