Air Yeezy's where to buy

Originally Posted by KingRamey

good news fellas. does anybody think that they should camp?

wid6b.gif

My-T.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Only low AF1 low I own now are the Wheat joints from overseas (thanks to 2guard).

Traded the rest.

I'm Hi AF1 with the strap until I die; with that being said, I'm all over it when Nike makes a Hi BHM joint.

I turned you into a AF 1 guy, eh?
laugh.gif
I'm so out of the game right now, it isn't even funny. Definitely passing on them joints.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by jupeezy

...and the yeezys will b robocopped lol
[Bunk]
"Shame on you... And I mean it..."
[THE WIRE, talking to Lester and McNulty about "madeup"homeless murderer]

LOL! why are u so opposed to these joints homie?

^
(1) They just look doper on females, IMO. Like, Nik and my wife wearing theirs...
eek.gif
. Me? Look like I'm trying to outdo her.
eyes.gif

(2) MSRP is WAAAAY to high for what you get in return (as far as materials)

(3) I make personal purchases for the long haul; I can't see me in these in 2011.

I know the whole "Back to the future" shoe was the inspiration and all, but who the hell certified those as dope?
laugh.gif

Seriously... this joint went from a Where to cop.. To I got these joints.. To Salt over the shoulders.. to a Gif Battle....

Well Done I might add.... my stomach is cramping from all the back n forth pics.. lololol

We need to have a straigt Gif. battle thread.. Cause Harm, Eddie and MyT could go for days.. with Kev throwin in his joints as well....

I dont know HOW ya'll do it.. but that F dat pic was Classic!!! and Well timed...

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Seriously... this joint went from a Where to cop.. To I got these joints.. To Salt over the shoulders.. to a Gif Battle....

Well Done I might add.... my stomach is cramping from all the back n forth pics.. lololol

We need to have a straigt Gif. battle thread.. Cause Harm, Eddie and MyT could go for days.. with Kev throwin in his joints as well....

I dont know HOW ya'll do it.. but that F dat pic was Classic!!! and Well timed...

.gif battle? .giF Battle?? .GIF BATTLE???
359538261.jpg

The Belly joint was the funniest. I am on the fence on the yezzys, black looks ok. I will have see these in person.

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Originally Posted by RockDeep

.gif battle? .giF Battle?? .GIF BATTLE???

359538261.jpg

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom