AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by PO2345

Will Feature Nike Air. True to OG. No Gimmicks. 2013.

PO

pimp.gif

a5a16f1e9b6c3cf2c7c1cceafc0538345b0d6c53_r.gif

Originally Posted by truongxlong

2013 is going to be a great year. all these grails dropping. lets hope resellers dont mess it up for the rest of us trying to cop our pairs.

Ha uh...yeah...like that's going to happen. lol keep dreaming. 

I think I'm going to get both pairs regardless of the Nike Air although I wish the royals were getting the jumpman so I could just do a tag swap from my 01s. Nevertheless this is an interesting promotion by JB and perhaps it will lead to similar promotions on the other Jordans...NIKE AIR 3-6
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Royals are my favorite c/w of the 1s, so these will be copped with the quickness.

I have a feeling because the bans were done so well these will get a similar quality treatment. Its really only fair.

The jumpman on the 1s do look a little weird but I cant complain still get the red/ white and Royal/black

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by draydray87

Did I read that right??? Blue and ORANGE pair???

Yep, you sure did.
air-jordan-1-high-retro-2013_031.jpg

Notice the "Nike Air" on the tongue.
these are pure sex. I needs along with the Royals. in fact, the blue/orange pair looks so nice, it could have easily been an OG colorway back in 1985. they have that old school mid 80s vibe to it.
I have a feeling that JB is running out of ideas so the Established line is going to be a way to reintroduce Nike Air. could this mean that the Fire Red Vs and Grapes next year will have Nike Air on the back? 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by PO2345

Will Feature Nike Air. True to OG. No Gimmicks. 2013.

PO
excited for the royals and the white/black/reds but why put nike air on a retro plus color and leave it off the og colorway?
oh well, hopefully these are as nice as my banned 1s

Originally Posted by sthebest

I have a feeling that JB is running out of ideas so the Established line is going to be a way to reintroduce Nike Air. could this mean that the Fire Red Vs and Grapes next year will have Nike Air on the back? 
eek.gif
Man i really hope your on to something..

Originally Posted by Leonidas

eek.gif
Man i really hope your on to something..
Very plausible but I think it won't happen until JB has absolutely nothing left in the tank. Ninja said this awhile ago but 
it's their trump card. If JB's popularity plummets better believe we'll be seeing nike air on the back of everything it was supposed 

to be on.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by draydray87

Did I read that right??? Blue and ORANGE pair???

Yep, you sure did.
air-jordan-1-high-retro-2013_031.jpg

Notice the "Nike Air" on the tongue.
these are pure sex. I needs along with the Royals. in fact, the blue/orange pair looks so nice, it could have easily been an OG colorway back in 1985. they have that old school mid 80s vibe to it.
eek.gif

with OG quality i would cop but these will dissapoint i bet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom