Blasphemy Rock!!!!!!!!

07036444199c944f67ff3924f098caf26431891e_r.gif

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Yep, you sure did.
air-jordan-1-high-retro-2013_031.jpg

Notice the "Nike Air" on the tongue.
these are pure sex. I needs along with the Royals. in fact, the blue/orange pair looks so nice, it could have easily been an OG colorway back in 1985. they have that old school mid 80s vibe to it.
I have a feeling that JB is running out of ideas so the Established line is going to be a way to reintroduce Nike Air. could this mean that the Fire Red Vs and Grapes next year will have Nike Air on the back? 
eek.gif

with OG quality i would cop but these will dissapoint i bet

We can only pray right?
eyes.gif

Must cop both red/white and black/royal. 2/3 of my favorite 1s next to the black/red. I just hope they're banned quality as I know all of you are hoping as well.

Kinda wish the blue orange pair was different shades. I think I want darker colors on them but that may just be the pics not doing them justice

I'm just as excited about the return of nike air as everyone else, but i wonder if it's that big a deal on Is. If we're talking IIIs or IVs, it's truly monumental

Originally Posted by sunshineblotters

Originally Posted by CowColor

Originally Posted by natisfynest

I have heard aqua 8's are coming 2013 as well as grape 5's and a few others
well the V's are definitely coming out next year since it is 23rd anniversary of the V's  will most likely see fire red and grapes, not sure about Laney since that isn't an OG colorway.
Leaked (as in no solid info but leaked by the person who always leaks accurate info) POTENTIAL releases is as such:
-AIR JORDAN 6 RETRO MAROON- FALL
-AIR JORDAN 6 RETRO SEPTEMBER BLUE- FALL
-AIR JORDAN 7 RETRO FRENCH BLUE -TBA 2012
-AIR JORDAN 11 COLUMBIA -CHRISTMAS 2012
-AIR JORDAN 5 DOERNBECHER- WINTER 2012
-AIR JORDAN 13 BLACK-VARSITY RED TBA 2012

-AIR JORDAN 5 GRAPE ICE-NEW EMERALD -SUMMER 2013
-AIR JORDAN 5 FIRE RED -SPRING 2013
-AIR JORDAN 5 SPORT ROYAL/STEALTH -SPRING 2013
-AIR JORDAN 5 WHITE/VARISTY BLUE/VARISTY MAIZE- SUMMER 2013
-AIR JORDAN 8 BLACK/CHROME TBA 2013
-AIR JORDAN 8 BRING CONCORD/AQUA TBA 2013
-AIR JORDAN 8 WHITE-BLACK-TRUE RED TBA 2013

As you can tell next year will be 8s and 5s. But I won't be heavy in the game next year since I don't like too many white shoes and all the 5s so far are white. From that list I only want the Grapes, the Aquas, Maroons and now the Old Royal 1s

2013 will not b a very good year for me. Only into 3's and 11's. Can't keep up with very release that comes out. Won't have any money for bills or my mortgage.

if these and the blue/orange get nike air and the white reds dont that is amazingly ******ed on JBs part but it looks that way. idiots working at jb i swear but i guess idiots appeal to idiots so it works

Dont rly understand the hate for the Jumpman tags. Yea the Nike Air is good but I want the Jumpman on the back and think that is a good touch. The orange and blue ones are cool but everybody knows those are sitting

Originally Posted by alex2182

Dont rly understand the hate for the Jumpman tags. Yea the Nike Air is good but I want the Jumpman on the back and think that is a good touch. The orange and blue ones are cool but everybody knows those are sitting

Because u didn't grow up with the originals, that's why.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

I'll take the jumpman on the tongue but the one on the heel is kills this shoe, it makes them look cheap and fake

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

haha major truth bomb. nough said. 

can't believe it.

they need to stop messing around and go 'head and put nike air on 1 thru 6 and make people happy.

but you're right, it is their trump card, that they won't bust out until they have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom