AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
sooooo happy to see some pics/vids surface of these shoes. I got my 01's and regularly wear them...cannot wait for these

Def a slamdunk as far as execution from JB.

Nd we all know how rare that is nowadays.

Last edited:
I love black and blue shoes, so this is an automatic cop. Can't wait until next year.

The thing with Is is that they already have the swoosh, so they might as well go the full nine with the Nike Air all the time. They can't lose the swoosh because it breaks the whole shoe. They tried that and the public wasn't having it.

So, in that sense the I is already an exception to the Jordan/Nike branding dichotomy. And, since that barrier is always broken on the I, there's no reason not to go all the way.

Bout time, im still salty i lost these on a spring break trip in mexico in '02. I thought tho whole shoe would be made like the banneds tho.

Think this might be my first pair of 1's. Looks exactly how I expect every retro to come out.:smokin

Think this might be my first pair of 1's. Looks exactly how I expect every retro to come out.:smokin

yo! been a while since i seen your screen name. u used to frequent the cleaning and restoration thread right? you were one of the only people that posted answers instead of questions

yo! been a while since i seen your screen name. u used to frequent the cleaning and restoration thread right? you were one of the only people that posted answers instead of questions
yeah. Still do here and there but a lot of the same questions constantly asked. Hope your sole swap on your iv's is going good.

Always loved black laces on these and breds, and with the way the shoe is looking put me down for a pair

I just registred to HYPE THIS RELEASE! NikeAir on the tongue, no jumpman on the heel. INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!

Can Not WAIT!!!! I got pair of 01's about a year ago and have been wearing them like crazy. These will def be had if the production run ends up looking like these. Good Job JB, Good Job. :smokin

These will be had.  Hopefully JB doesn't play games with the price point.

One of the few pairs of J's I need next year to take a step back from this hobby.

easy cop for me love this cw.. if i can ima cop two pairs but not if it involves me missing out on the bred 13s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom