AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys who are comparing these to the Banneds are forgetting that the Banneds were not a regular release and weren't intentionally limited.  Breathe people!

Those sample pics...

puddinpops.gif

I maybe the minority but I like this tongue better then the parachute tongue of the 2001 pair.

THESE WILL PROBABLY BE THE JORDAN SHOE OF THE YEAR IF THEY REALLY DO RELEASE WITH NO JUMPMAN ON THE BACK AND NIKE AIR.

I SENSE JB NOTING THAT SOME INTEREST IN THE BRAND IS FALLING OFF. I EXPECT THEM TO START PULLING THEIR TRUMP CARD SOON.

Last edited:
THESE WILL PROBABLY BE THE JORDAN SHOE OF THE YEAR IF THEY REALLY DO RELEASE WITH NO JUMPMAN ON THE BACK AND NIKE AIR.
I SENSE JB NOTING THAT SOME INTEREST IN THE BRAND IS FALLING OFF. I EXPECT THEM TO START PULLING THEIR TRUMP CARD SOON.

I'm gonna agree with you right now, but if the OG White/Red that is confirmed to be releasing in 2013, come with Nike Air instead of the jumpman also, that would be the shoe of the year for me.

OH MY LORD
Is this for real? Can't freakin wait!!!!!!!!!! jk I can wait, but TAKE MY MONEY JB :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom