AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm the banned 1s had the "OG" treatment And they cost $125. And with the RTTG 1s being e same price and jbs apparent $5 price raise every year it's most likely $130 suggested retail.
THIS. Not that I don't think JB is cocky enough price them at $160, I just don't think they would stretch that far in just one year.

Around Mike's birthday?!
eyes.gif
Nooo! 2/17 is my niece's B-Day too. If these come out on MJ's B-Day my niece is getting a cheap coloring book and I'm getting some 1's. 
mean.gif

I thought they were not doing the $5 price hike this year except for the XIs. After all the price hike is usually done on the Black Friday pair and the Bred IVs are still $160. The Dec 23rd pair is $185

Kanye was recently spotted wearing these.

The stock price for these have now just went up.

:lol: :smh:

Last edited:
keep fallin in love with these each time I see them on the net or at my boys house, he got the 2001's, im tempted to get those b/c i cant wait for these to come out

Kanye was recently spotted wearing these.
The stock price for these have now just went up.
:lol: :smh:
Kanye has been wearing them, which will make these impossible to get since Frank Ocean has been wearing them too. You can just tell it is Frank Oceans favorite pair of kicks.

^^^Wouldnt be shocked by anything JB does these days. Theyre a hype trip

Last edited:
I was thinking that would happen. Didnt they scrap em cuz Micheal Jordan did not like the X in place of the Jumpman or whatever? So what would be different about these drops?

Anyone else frustrated at the beginning of that video, like dude just shut up, and open the f'n box :lol:

Had to fast forward..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom