AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far the Fire red and Grape V's, and Playoff and Bugs Bunny 8's have been confirmed for next year. As for the SB allegations on these, from what I understand JB decided to not collab with SB on this even though there were rumors of it previously (mentioned with the JB x Bones Brigade chatter)

If you owned AJ 1s...you know why I said I need 4 pairs. Lol. Secondly, I have shoes older than most of you. This is why I stay on NTwitter...niketalk has fallen so far. Especially JB forum. Wake me when Snuggles and JO post in here again.

MY FAVORITE 1'S. COUNTING THE DAYS DOWN UNTIL THESE RELEASE.

I LIKE THESE SO MUCH THAT I'M PROBABLY GONNA GET THEM EARLY AS SOON AS THOSE EUROPEAN SITES PUT THEM UP FOR SALE AND I NEVER BUY EARLY ANYMORE. IT'S THAT SERIOUS FOR ME :smh:

Same. I'm not tryna play the waiting game with these. As soon as the good production runs come out I'm snatching my pair.

These & the Black Toes are all I need!

Maybe the White/Black/Reds too, but these are my favorite of the 1s that are dropping.

I'm unsure if these are going to be in gs sizes. Since they are a limited release. Has anyone heard/seen anything about gs?

Really tho?!
mean.gif

On that Miss Cleo tip predicting armageddon months out.  Chilllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I don't think anybody really needs 3 or more pairs. 2 should be all one would need, one is all I need. If I have 2 I get reckless with the pair I wear.

But if one were to get some force fields, or shields whatever you use and clean them after wearing them there isn't really a need to have 100 pairs. There would be more to go around this way -.- Atleast I tell myself that.

so glad that 1s dont sell great in my area, woke up around 10am and walked in and grabbed my black red ajkos, then like almost a week later walked in again and grabbed the black toes, these will be easy and im so thankful for that. not trying to brag about it but i love these and everything else sells out so im happy they will be an easy scoop

"Though we most often expect a ton of red flavored sneakers around Valentine’s Day, 2013 will break the mold and issue a favorite among sneaker enthusiast, the Air Jordan Retro 1 High Black/Royal. Complete with “Nike Air” branding, the model is a throw back to the days of old. From the black and royal blue leather upper to the black laces, to the old school Jordan logo on the ankle, this model will not be around for long. The Air Jordan Retro 1 High Black/Royal will drop on February 16, 2013 for $140 in limited numbers."

It was on nicekicks.

it wouldn't be a problem to get these if they didn't make them limited :smh:
Are these ones still limited. I said that a few pages back and people said these were unlikely to be limited since the Banneds were not supposed to be limited in the first place.

Ohh well, this will be a hunt I guess

They better not be.  Seeing as these are one of the 3 releases on my list for next year not counting whatever QS releases JB has up their sleeves, I'm going to land a pair or two one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom