AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone of you guys know about the Jumpman apparel for the 1s and if they'll release? I'm trying to get my hands on the navy/royal jumpsuit and the black/red jumpsuit
Not my pic, found it in the thread

I originally posted that pic in this thread. Def want to get that suit.

Man, February needs to hurry up and come.

so anyone with any actual-accurate info if these gonna release in europe?are they gona be limited like ______ ?

im getting married next year..if i can only cop one pair of sneakers these are it.

t)hen i'd get columbias for myself for xmas and retire my 01s 8)

I thought this thread died in a hole. That's good news though, it seems like people STILL don't care about the royals. My pair will be secured ASAP!

But does anyone know if they are coming out in gs sizes?

I thought this thread died in a hole. That's good news though, it seems like people STILL don't care about the royals. My pair will be secured ASAP!

But does anyone know if they are coming out in gs sizes?
Dont fool yourself my dude. Clowns nowadays will eat up anything, unfortunately.

I have been creeping these daily just to see pics.  I hope JB runs these flippers pockets dry with 4 more surprise releases before these come out.  I will not miss these.

MY FAVORITE 1'S. COUNTING THE DAYS DOWN UNTIL THESE RELEASE.

I LIKE THESE SO MUCH THAT I'M PROBABLY GONNA GET THEM EARLY AS SOON AS THOSE EUROPEAN SITES PUT THEM UP FOR SALE AND I NEVER BUY EARLY ANYMORE. IT'S THAT SERIOUS FOR ME :smh:

I LIKE THESE SO MUCH THAT I'M PROBABLY GONNA GET THEM EARLY AS SOON AS THOSE EUROPEAN SITES PUT THEM UP FOR SALE AND I NEVER BUY EARLY ANYMORE. IT'S THAT SERIOUS FOR ME :smh:
been fiending for these since like early 08

almost copped the 01s off a european NTer for 400, but when I was ready to do it he had sold em :smh:

then i remember being salty kobe rocked em on some late night tv show after winning the ship a few years ago

I LIKE THESE SO MUCH THAT I'M PROBABLY GONNA GET THEM EARLY AS SOON AS THOSE EUROPEAN SITES PUT THEM UP FOR SALE AND I NEVER BUY EARLY ANYMORE. IT'S THAT SERIOUS FOR ME
mean.gif
Feel the exact same way. I get anything early but im going to make an exception for these. 1 of my top 3 jordans ever. Been on the hunt since 05 and never wanted to pay 375+ for these in my size. I will def be doubling if not tripling up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom