AJ 1 High University Blue 2021

^ Man good luck walking out with three pairs with a bunch of angry dudes around. Not a position I would want to be in.

Got on the app for my L also. Think I have one locked but things change.

A4727E21-947C-4961-9DD6-1E4977E20737.png

I guess tomorrow I’ll try SNKRS.

I’m in the same boat, tomorrow will be the last time I try for Jordan’s on release day. Used to be possible to grind out manual Ws, but now it’s all luck and 85% of the competition is greedy resellers who only want a pair to sell to you. Footsites suck, Shopify sucks, most raffles are bottled or rigged, SNKRs is terrible, there’s just no point anymore.

This is Stage 5 of the grieving process - Acceptance. Too much shady **** going on with the sneaker game these days both behind the scenes and out in the open to continue caring.
A few years ago, other than off whites, you had about an 80-90 percent chance of getting the shoes you wanted manually. Jordan 1 Shadows, Game Royals, Bred Toes, Gold Toes, Spider Man, Jordan 1 UNC Patent, Jordan 6 Infrared, Jordan 4 Bred etc (All manual Ws for me without an extreme amount of effort). That is the way it SHOULD BE; you put in some effort to get the shoe and have a great chance of getting them. Now you have to jump through more hoops, deal with more bull****, deal with more reselling ****bois with bots for an 80-90 percent chance of taking an L. It’s like trying to win the damn lottery to get a goddamn basic Jordan 1. Ridiculous.

On to the next 🤣

Yea something I will probably only wear once or twice a year. Maybe might trade my extra pair of Obsidian 1 or Shadow 1 for them. See how resell prices goes next few weeks.

Just got the L from FA... Not even waking up early tomorrow morning.

Don’t, let someone else eat. If not, I hope they kick you off the list and you get ZERO pairs.
Lol facts. Would be crazy if they let dude walk outta there with 3 pairs. Back when I was able to hit (a long long time ago) all the stores used like a roll sheet. His name is gonna show up 3 times.

I know this though, knowing that the foot sites and Nike makes it so hard to cop should be a sign to let go. Somehow though I can’t. Not going to even act like I’m going to retire etc. I shouldn’t be paying resell prices when it’s utterly impossible to cop at retail and it’s not our fault.

Footaction, Champs, Footlocker....all Ls. Also for good measure my like 40,000 FLX points expired last week due to no purchase in a year or whatever it said. Didn't even know they erase your points. What is the point of this trash FLX system. My last purchase was pine green 1s from last year where I just walked in a Champs and bought the shoe. Remember those days folks, where you could just walk in and get what you wanted.

Footaction, Champs, Footlocker....all Ls. Also for good measure my like 40,000 FLX points expired last week due to no purchase in a year or whatever it said. Didn't even know they erase your points. What is the point of this trash FLX system. My last purchase was pine green 1s from last year where I just walked in a Champs and bought the shoe. Remember those days folks, where you could just walk in and get what you wanted.
My list win at any footlocker store was the flint 13s….I’ve used pretty much all points and no wins :smh:

Back
Top Bottom