AJ 3 Black Cement price and Legit check

Can I get a price and Legit check?  just got these won these on ebay for 312 shipped.

They look legit, but need better pics to confirm. Two things that stand out the shiny leather (could be because of flash) and the ankle looks a bit too padded. EP looks on point, the tongues look on point. Post better pics when you they are in your hands.

everything looks good. can't believe I got 2 pairs of these no problem off finishline in 2011. if only releases were like that still 
tired.gif

Agreed. Better pics will help. The shape of the shoe in the first pic had me wondering but it looks like everything else checks out. Nice find for $312 shipped. I just picked up my pair for $340 shipped.

Got the shoes more pics.. Put them next to my true blues and I dunno I think the elephant print is a little off on the heel if the left shoe.. Is that normal?

Last edited:
It just looks thinner and higher on the left shoe. Pic #13 these 3s are tricky man i got hit with some GM white cement 3 88s and the EP on them is perfect so i know they can really fake these 3s really well.

Hmm my production date is 6/08/11 - 8/06/11 on my BC3's from FTL. Also mine have inconsistencies with the eprint on one shoe. The eprint on the heel is thorough but the toe eprint looks like its fading off. The shoes itself look legit though. Tongues are right with jumpmen that look exactly like mine.

Well that makes me nervous the production dates don't match .. I kind of thought a one month production date was too short.. Anyone have a bc3 with 06/08/11 date thru 07/08/11

From what all ive seen id have to say these are GM. Possibly came from the authentic section from a bootleg site for about $200 brand new. That elephant print being high in that toe box and much thinner elephant print on one shoe compared to the other especially on the heel. Imo the shoes should be more symmetrical. I wouldnt be surprised either way though. That elephant print just isnt consistant with what ive seen on other legit BC3s.

In pic #9 when comparing them to the TB3s the elephant print on the TB3s is the same size and symmetrical on each shoe. On the BC3s its much thinner on one shoe than on the other all over the whole shoe.

Well mine is 6/08/11 - 8/06/11. I really wanna say these are legit. That's my honest opinion. Inconsistencies with some aspects are normal not all shoes look exactly identical. My BC3's from FTL are an example. The eprint is inconsistent on my left shoe. The heel is as it should be and the front is faded off like the machine didn't press hard enough on this pair. Even the perforation on the left shoe looks bad. And these are straight from FTL.. Check under the insole and see if there is a date there or any numbers you can see.

just checked the under the insole..no numbers at all.. checked up my TB3s and they have some kind of numbers marked in red but it was smugged out.. prolly from all the wear.. 

more and more makes me think there fakes.. too many inconsisities.. with the elephant print/production dates/ and no numbers insole..

what does it say on your box as retail?  the box i got says 160.. but i thought the retail then was 150?

OP, take the exact same pictures as i have posted.  They look good to me.  The EP is all made to be unique and no two shoes will have identical EP.  I can compare all my 3s and some EP is dark and some i slight but as far as the shoe goes, theres nothing that stands out to me.  The tongues and the Jumpman logo are two things that are dead tells on GM/Fake BC 3s because theyre so sloppy and these look good as far as thats concerned.  My production dates are 06/08/11 07/30/11.  Also, notice on the heel of my pair the EP is light and in some places faint...  This is consistent with BC 3's... If it was super dark then it would be a whole different discussion...

let me know what you think.. ill wait to get some responses before I file a claim with eBay

Back
Top Bottom