AJ 3 Black Cement price and Legit check

Yeah with the new pics posted I can see that it's not even the right jumpman on the tongue. And now without any kind of print on the insoles makes me uneasy. They very well may be GM's..

thanks guys.. i had my suspicion once I had them in hand.. good thing I havent wore them yet.. dude swears up and down there real and he bought fhem from ftl.. but I dont feel confident these are real and I am not paying 312 for some fake shoes.

just opened a case on ebay.. guess i will just wait until nike retro's bc3's again..lol maybe they will add the nike air branding.  not wasting my time buying from ebay again and get another pair of fakes. 

@Hulk7280 shop at Flightclub.com. Get u a pair of them BC3's from there. Peace of mind is priceless.

Last edited:
naw, im cheap as hell.. lol.  honeslty it was tough for me to drop 312 dollars on these, no way in heck i'm spending 450.  I will wait, they will be retroed within 1-2 years probably.  you know how JB is. 

Lol well theres always someone else who is willing to spend the money. When u got people who now are choosing to buy GM/fake shoes for more than retail instead of the legit ones cause of all the hype and cant get them or dont wanna pay reseller price. I mean people are KNOWINGLY paying $200+ for gm/unauthorized Jordans, like these BC3's you just posted, instead of getting the legit ones. Then u got the new SUPER PERFECT bootlegs that are $150 now.

Last edited:
i know man the hype is ridiculous now... there is no way i would rock fake/gm shoes i dont care if they were free.. hell i dont even like to rock nike IDs lmao.  

but I'm paitent, I will wait for them to be retroed and then ill buy 2!  wish i would have bought them back in 2011 when I had the chance.. 

If these dropped right now the hype would be so crazy youd have to have a plug to get one for retail on RD, or just get plain lucky.

Well that makes me nervous the production dates don't match .. I kind of thought a one month production date was too short.. Anyone have a bc3 with 06/08/11 date thru 07/08/11
Mine are 5/24 - 6/15.. Purchased personally from FTL from a long time trusted hook up..

GM/Fake man, sorry,  Open a claim on eBay and get your money back.  

Good luck.
what makes you say that? Just wondering bc im still on the fence here.. IDK they look ok to me.. Def not a perfect pair mind you, but I cant say 100% they are GMs...

If these dropped right now the hype would be so crazy youd have to have a plug to get one for retail on RD, or just get plain lucky.
i got a pair of fear 3's, 2 pairs of fear 4's. white cement 88s, 2 pairs of  3lab5's, 2 pairs of bred 1's and 5 pairs of gamma 11's and that was just this year.. im pretty sure I will grab a pair as long as they arent super limited like the kobe prelude pack or fear v's, or any of the DBs.. 

I would be suprised if they release a ton of them black cement 3's because jordan 3's  are nike's cash cow, they can drop 500,000 pairs and they would be sold out in an hour.  

what makes you say that? Just wondering bc im still on the fence here..

IDK they look ok to me.. Def not a perfect pair mind you, but I cant say 100% they are GMs...
One thing i hate to do is jump the gun on any LC, so more than likely if I'm not sure i will ask for extra pics.  I would never want to misinform anyone on such a crucial decision.  I was looking at them last night, and it was late and i was tired, and they looked a little off to me and maybe i was nitpicking.  One of the deciding factors to make my decision last night was the shape of the toebox, EP looks a litttle high and the stitching doesnt look as tight.  Also, where the tongue starts, that opening by the first lace looks off, too wide...  I guess what im trying to say is they have more things right with them than they do wrong.  Maybe due to JB quality but looking at them today i think theyre legit....

OP, ultimately its your decision to make, take in everyones opinion and do what you have to do.  If it were me, honestly, i would keep them.  $300 is a good price and like i said they could easily just be bad quality. 

One thing i hate to do is jump the gun on any LC, so more than likely if I'm not sure i will ask for extra pics.  I would never want to misinform anyone on such a crucial decision.  I was looking at them last night, and it was late and i was tired, and they looked a little off to me and maybe i was nitpicking.  One of the deciding factors to make my decision last night was the shape of the toebox, EP looks a litttle high and the stitching doesnt look as tight.  Also, where the tongue starts, that opening by the first lace looks off, too wide...  I guess what im trying to say is they have more things right with them than they do wrong.  Maybe due to JB quality but looking at them today i think theyre legit....

OP, ultimately its your decision to make, take in everyones opinion and do what you have to do.  If it were me, honestly, i would keep them.  $300 is a good price and like i said they could easily just be bad quality. 
hahaha.. I thought you were gonna help me get there, guess that didnt work as planned....Totally feel ya with the jump the gun thing too. Ill rep that.

hahaha.. I thought you were gonna help me get there, guess that didnt work as planned....Totally feel ya with the jump the gun thing too. Ill rep that.

Hahaha. I stated my issues with the shoes and I admit I might have been nitpicking.

lol well damn fellas I already opened a case.. and told the accused the seller he sold me fake shoes!   oh well i plan on sending them back.. even if there real they are ****** quality.. my TB 3s are 10x better. 

lol well damn fellas I already opened a case.. and told the accused the seller he sold me fake shoes!   oh well i plan on sending them back.. even if there real they are ****** quality.. my TB 3s are 10x better. 
My bad man, lol  Better to have piece of mind i suppose...  You should be good tho, there are plenty of them out there...  

I think u made the right choice in my humble opinion. Repped

Last edited:
yup to be honest.. if i question a shoes authenticity.. then I would rather be safe then sorry expecially when spending 312 dollars! .. if I am spending that kind of money on a pair they better look damn near perfect.. but thats the cheap skate in me..lol 

thanks for all your help guys!  much appreciated. 

i almost forgot that they are coming out with black cement true blue this summer .. that will tide me over until these retro again.. feel better about returning these now. 

prolly going ot have to buy at least 3 to get the one with best quality..lol 

i almost forgot that they are coming out with black cement true blue this summer .. that will tide me over until these retro again.. feel better about returning these now. 

prolly going ot have to buy at least 3 to get the one with best quality..lol 
Yeah i forgot about those. Theyre pretty clean too, i think they drop in July. Def gonna cop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom