AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

After seeing these it's official to me that JB supposedly changes something on every release so people can spot which year retro.

This makes it official to you? This has been common knowledge for quite a while now...hence the jumpman on the backs of shoes instead of 'Nike Air' along with the multiple reds used for the same shoe ie. varsity red, cardinal red, sport red, fire red...the list is pretty long. Not to mention materials used on original releases that are changed or left out entirely. This is nothing new.

Nike Air was switched to Jumpmans because Jordan wanted to stand alone as a shoe brand shying away from Nike. That's why Jumpmans were put on the back replacing Nike Air. When I collected Jordan's were similar all around, aside from the '99 Wht/Cement. I'm not talking bout color changes however, I'm talking about obvious changes with the midsole on the Olympic 6s, blue tint on the '13 V's, and the lack of 3M. So take a seat little one.

Brand Jordan probably didn't put the 3M on the kicks because they gonna re-release them again in a few years with 3M to make y'all buy them again. lol

Brand Jordan probably didn't put the 3M on the kicks because they gonna re-release them again in a few years with 3M to make y'all buy them again. lol

Thank you lord!!! No Leather tongue at least!

IF I can't find an '04 pair for the right price, these will have to do.

The next time they re re release, they'll have a leather tongue, along with the 3M everyone's crying about.

And they will continue to sell out regardless.

JB just confuses me, dropping the kilroy joints as straight garbage then puttin these back out along with the french blue 12s? confusing me

Passing never really seen the appeal of these especially over the he got game pair, hope you guys get y'all pairs easy

Last edited:
these don't even look like they got 3M

Tell me about it.... I guess we're just going to have to wait till the release date gets closer to know for sure if they've got 3M or not. Would be nice to know so I can plan ahead a lil bit better.

Back
Top Bottom