AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

As much as people are harping on the 3M or lack thereof (I'm one of them), we all know these will fly off shelves just like the 2010 Flint XIII's did even with the lack of 3M on those.

I'm glad I have a 2004 pair in great condition.  Maybe they'll change these and add the 3M last minute, but if they don't you could always choose to pay a premium for the superior product if it means that much to you.

Well, at least the pics from marquesole
Shows the correct colorblocking.
The only thing these will really look
Different is, that they wont reflect
like the ogs or 2004 retros in darker
Environment and light shedding on them.
the red might also be slightly darker
as they are most likely varsity red instead
Of true red. Outsole colorblocking looks
identical to the ogs and 2004 retros.
Or did tge ogs had grey colored
cabonfiber plate?

I heard they do/will not have 3M hopefully it is false. My 04 pair has a little separation at the toe box! I need to cop about 2 pair!

Well, at least the pics from marquesole
Shows the correct colorblocking.
The only thing these will really look
Different is, that they wont reflect
like the ogs or 2004 retros in darker
Environment and light shedding on them.
the red might also be slightly darker
as they are most likely varsity red instead
Of true red. Outsole colorblocking looks
identical to the ogs and 2004 retros.
Or did tge ogs had grey colored
cabonfiber plate?

OG's had black cf plate

Only colorway I need to complete my 13 collection.....will be doubling...
pimp.gif
Post some pics bro 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
ive had the og and the 04 with that said i could care less about 3m m3 mw3 jus give me the damn shoes!!!!

ive had the og and the 04 with that said i could care less about 3m m3 mw3 jus give me the damn shoes!!!!

I have yet to see a picture of these with a flash, where the 3M would show...which makes me think they are NOT 3M...which isn't a surprise. Can anyone confirm/deny?

Once again...shout out to the monkeys that jumped all over them flint xiii's a few years ago (2010?)...the first XIII in adult sizes that wasn't leather that did NOT have 3M. You have ruined it for us all. Thirsty bastards...

I have yet to see a picture of these with a flash, where the 3M would show...which makes me think they are NOT 3M...which isn't a surprise. Can anyone confirm/deny?

Once again...shout out to the monkeys that jumped all over them flint xiii's a few years ago (2010?)...the first XIII in adult sizes that wasn't leather that did NOT have 3M. You have ruined it for us all. Thirsty bastards...

QFT

THOSE 2010 "FLINTS" WERE GARBAGE

I appreciate all of those who hopped on those 2010s because they allowed me to scoop a DS 2005 pair for a good price.

Really wish I would have kept my 2005 flints. I still have the box :frown: the anniversary boxes are great

I appreciate all of those who hopped on those 2010s because they allowed me to scoop a DS 2005 pair for a good price.

HAHA! Same here. I was almost stunned that I saw a DS pair on ebay for $230 shipped, about a few weeks after the 2010's released.
In fact, I had picked up a DS pair a month before at the very exact price. I ended up selling one of those pairs on NT too. :lol:

Hoping that the 2004's start popping off like crazy next year.

Back
Top Bottom