AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

http://theaberration.com/kicks/villarefresh/  get the info here, if your in detroit michigan good luck wish i was there dammit!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Fire the photoshop guy. Those Olives look like mustard diarrhea
roll.gif

i was playing on the site... not many sizes are available to purchase. im sure they are pretty much gone.

Anyone luck up on bred iv's, bentley ellis 9, or foams on there? They sell out fast as hell. Good thing I got those on release date.

Last edited:
Anyone luck up on bred iv's, bentley ellis, or foams on there? They sell out fast as hell. Good thing I got those on release date.

had black/red ivs pulled out of my cart while placing order... tried for foams but couldnt add to cart.

Anyone luck up on bred iv's, bentley ellis 9, or foams on there? They sell out fast as hell. Good thing I got those on release date.

I managed to get an order in for the Bentley Ellis in my size 10.5 but im not holding my breath. I've had Eastbay cancel 3 out of my last 4 orders. Two were for the Fontay Montanas.

Totally missed out on the Eastbay restock of the 13s...SMH.

Last edited:
Can't add any to cart...

That's 2 days in a row that eastbay had a small restock.
I could add a bunch to my cart... go get them guys
i was playing on the site... not many sizes are available to purchase. im sure they are pretty much gone.
There are no sizes left. There may have been select sizes available today from canceled orders, however, they are now sold out.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Finally got mine today from FNL restock, quality is ok, toe box glue is kinda sloppy and overrun. They run half size big for me. But man they are one of the most comfortable Jordan's I've worn, right up there with the 3s and 11s

Last edited:
Finally got mine today from FNL restock, quality is ok, toe box glue is kinda sloppy and overrun. They run half size big for me. But man they are one of the most comfortable Jordan's I've worn, right up there with the 3s and 11s
For some reason these felt like a true to size fit. Got my original size and it fits perfectly, the toe box is a bit more roomier/wide than a narrow shoe so I can why people say it runs big but the shoe it itself felt true. Maybe it's just my feet. 

Back
Top Bottom