AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

I hear you, everyone's feet are different. Hell my own two feet are different from each other lol. Like my right toe box hurt my toe a little when they are creasing and kinda pinchs my pinky toe if that even makes sense, but nothing a thicker pair of elite socks can't fix lol

For some reason these felt like a true to size fit. Got my original size and it fits perfectly, the toe box is a bit more roomier/wide than a narrow shoe so I can why people say it runs big but the shoe it itself felt true. Maybe it's just my feet. 

I'm not so much concerned with the glue stains as I am with it holding up 2-3 years down the road.

All three of my pairs will be delivered today,  one for me and one pair for each of my two youngest brothers.

love my 13's. 3m or not, i still have mine from 04 so no big deal. also they dont look purple to me either.

love my 13's. 3m or not, i still have mine from 04 so no big deal. also they dont look purple to me either.

13s are my fav model behind the 11s. so much beauty... its playoff 13s then these black/reds then white reds in my book.... i still dont know why i dont own playoff 13s anymore. :smh:

I previously owned a 2004 pair. My 2013s came today, glad I sold them already they are an easy pass..if you love these shoes REALLY do yourself a favor and cop the '04s..

I broke out my 04's early December, they broke a lot of necks and people tried to buy em off me :lol:.

I know the 04's creased real bad but there's no way the 2013's are better than the 2004's NO WAY. Im glad I did not sell.

I broke out my 04's early December, they broke a lot of necks and people tried to buy em off me :lol:.

I know the 04's creased real bad but there's no way the 2013's are better than the 2004's NO WAY. Im glad I did not sell.

not saying that the 13s are better. im just saying the whole 04s are so much better statement isnt really saying much. you wearing them in december didnt have people loving them because they were 04s... in their eyes you had early release 2013s. dudes dont know any better.

not saying that the 13s are better. im just saying the whole 04s are so much better statement isnt really saying much. you wearing them in december didnt have people loving them because they were 04s... in their eyes you had early release 2013s. dudes dont know any better.

If I knew how to make .gif images it would be a bunch of ppl clapping lol... QFT

He's right... Maybe 1 or 2 people even knew wtf they were

the pair i ordered this morning has already shipped
smokin.gif
+1

Got my size 13 from Champs and my dudes 9.5 FTL today. Alittle pre-creasing on the leather on mine like indents i guess. Nothing serious. Couple flaws on the suede. Look much better in person. Some of you need to invest in a new cam :lol: some of them maroon pics had me scared. My girls size 5y coming tomorrow.

Mine was from Eastbay. I was quick with the clicking.

yea me too, gotta be fast on eastbay, i put the 13 in me cart and went to the checkout page, tried to open another tab to see what else was up, tried for the a pair of fontany 9s but was already snatched up. seems like eastbay been putting up holiday retros every morning for a while now, just gotta on the site at the right time.

Just got mine and my girls pair from FTL, another pair from FNL from UPS on last weeks restock

Still waiting on FedEx for one more from JJ

Pairs came out relatively clean

Received both of my pairs today. I can honestly say they look exactly like my 04 pair ( the red and overall feel) to the naked eye. I am definitely satisfied.

I'm wishing I woulda went a half size up with these. I did with the '10 flints by accident (scored a pair for retail no tax on altitude rd after I missed out) and they are super comfy. I was expecting the same with these since I technically still got my right size but while they do fit just fine they lack that walking on a cloud feeling I have with my flints. Oh well.

I'm wishing I woulda went a half size up with these. I did with the '10 flints by accident (scored a pair for retail no tax on altitude rd after I missed out) and they are super comfy. I was expecting the same with these since I technically still got my right size but while they do fit just fine they lack that walking on a cloud feeling I have with my flints. Oh well.
Really? I went half a size down on these and it feels perfect.

Really? I went half a size down on these and it feels perfect.
They fit fine but having a little more room emphasizes the padding/comfort I guess. Either that or they changed something since the flints. I'm happy though. I wouldn't consider them to be uncomfortable. There's just nothing like filling that extra little space with comfy Nike socks. Perfect combo

My bred 13s are true to size. they fit good. Wouldn't say it was snugged and wouldn't say it was loose. Just right. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom