AJ "BRED" 13 returning JAN 12, 2013

Just checked out my pair from Eastbay, arrived today. And the look great. No glue stains and no creasing. perfect.
smokin.gif
Left toe box on mine had some minor creasing, but that's just me being picky
laugh.gif

I'm just glad that the heels werent kind of creased like my FNL pair

Left toe box on mine had some minor creasing, but that's just me being picky :lol:

I'm just glad that the heels werent kind of creased like my FNL pair
yea i saw your pics earlier. not that bad, i've seen pics of some with worse creasing and scratches on the leather. i'm planning on wearing mine so even w/ a crease or glue runoff it wouldn't have bothered me so much.

yea i saw your pics earlier. not that bad, i've seen pics of some with worse creasing and scratches on the leather. i'm planning on wearing mine so even w/ a crease or glue runoff it wouldn't have bothered me so much.
Yea that one dude with the scratch clear across the toe box made me sad.

Tragedy that those made it out of the warehouse.

My girls 5y finally showed up. Done with these. Phantom release FTW Good luck to those still on the prowl ... Those playoffs ^ :nthat: my next cop

Last edited:
My pair came in today.

Other than this, it's a pretty good pair. Glad I didn't pass.

Definitely gonna cop when I get the cash,when I found out they was not going to have 3M I didn't really want them anymore but by cousin showed me the pair he copped in person I was like I have to get them 3M or not.

i miss my playoff 13s. gonna buy a new pair this summer.
With all of these first of the year releases, dudes are selling madd pairs on eBay right now. You might be able to cop for a reasonable price.

your right... im still going to wait tho because im actually not supposed to be buying shoes right now and we all know how thats working out for me :smh:

Wearing a size 14, I figured my pairs would have glue stains and other imperfections all over them, but they're just about perfect.  Couldn't be happier with them.

My 3 boxes came in just now. So far, the first pair is almost perfect. Has some glue marks on the suede part. Speaking of the suede, that mess looks faded. Nothing like the 04's but Im sure you guys already know,.

Got my pair in from size!! Damn customs fee though was steep!!

Im done with uk orders, i didnt get hit with any fees for the bred xi but they got me with these :smh:

Regardless love the shoe way more than i thought. Picked up some 04s, and was gonna sell these but ill just put the 04s in the back of the closet for now.

JB stay in my pockets :smh:

Hmm...I've had 4 overseas orders in the past month but didn't get hit with anything. Go figure.

Hope the shoes eased the pain
happy.gif

^^^ im thinking its because your in us. Im in canada so different "rules" i guess.

Im shooting 1 for 3. (size hit me once and so did sh)

I've ordered at least 10 pairs of shoes from overseas and have never been hit by customs. *knocks on wood*

Back
Top Bottom